Fiverr Forum

Help use me fiverr my fast gig Denied

Hello Dear Friend. My Gig flagged

but how to recover. Fiverr team following a issue third party complaint??

Contact customer support they will check that and open it if there the material is yours. thanks

thank you, but fiverr team my gig recover get it back this.

No problem fiverr will recover your GIG.

thank you,
your information

Have you recovered your Gig? I have the same problem.

No, Fiverr team can not my gig recovery:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

Same here happened to me today…i don’t know why.

it’s manly problem of fiverr,

hi,
Contact customer support.
thank you:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

I was contact fiverr customer support, but fiverr team can not recovery my gig. the are said create a new gig with her Terms of Service.

no success…:disappointed_relieved:

always be aware that your gig is not breaking fiverr’s rule. Never offer that type of service via a gig which violate fiverr’s policy.

You should delete the gig soon and create a new gig on a different topics.
Thank you.

Then nothing to do. just go for what Fiverr said.
don’t think about failure work hard and you will definitely get success.:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:
Best wishes for you

Suggest you read the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page before you create your next gig.

Hi ks_ajay.
thank your information. but i know illegal work of fiverr. If anyone wants to do this job, why would I have to suffer this liability time?

Hi lloydsolutions,
thanks your information

I think fiverr team had massage you that why they suspended your gig. if you have any other question you should ask them via support.

Before offering a service, you should search this on fiverr. Follow them who are in top rated seller to do that but never copy them. Just follow and make a new gig with your own idea. I think, you will get a lots of hints or idea by searching this gig.

Thanks

same here.how can i contact customer support ?

thanks your information