Help use me fiverr my fast gig Denied

pauline_dng

I was contact fiverr customer support, but fiverr team can not recovery my gig. the are said create a new gig with her Terms of Service.

Then nothing to do. just go for what Fiverr said.

don’t think about failure work hard and you will definitely get success.🙂

Best wishes for you

always be aware that your gig is not breaking fiverr’s rule. Never offer that type of service via a gig which violate fiverr’s policy.

You should delete the gig soon and create a new gig on a different topics.

Thank you.

Hi ks_ajay.

thank your information. but i know illegal work of fiverr. If anyone wants to do this job, why would I have to suffer this liability time?

Hi ks_ajay.

thank your information. but i know illegal work of fiverr. If anyone wants to do this job, why would I have to suffer this liability time?

If anyone wants to do this job, why would I have to suffer this liability time?

I think fiverr team had massage you that why they suspended your gig. if you have any other question you should ask them via support.

Before offering a service, you should search this on fiverr. Follow them who are in top rated seller to do that but never copy them. Just follow and make a new gig with your own idea. I think, you will get a lots of hints or idea by searching this gig.

Thanks

If anyone wants to do this job, why would I have to suffer this liability time?

I think fiverr team had massage you that why they suspended your gig. if you have any other question you should ask them via support.

Before offering a service, you should search this on fiverr. Follow them who are in top rated seller to do that but never copy them. Just follow and make a new gig with your own idea. I think, you will get a lots of hints or idea by searching this gig.

Thanks

thanks your information

Archived