HELP. Where to put an audio AND video offering?

innovativebob

Hello… I need help. I want to offer 3 packages of a celebrity puppet character. Package 1 is AUDIO only, package 2 is VIDEO of the character with simple background, and package 3 is VIDEO of the character with full blown logo, custom background, music, etc. Every time I try to select a category, FIVERR LIMITS MY CHOICES OF GIG EXTRAS… FORCES ME TO STICK TO WORD-COUNTS… MAKES ME CHOOSE ONLY ONE … “BIRTHDAYS”, “ANNIVERSARIES”, ETC. I want my customers to use my offerings in ANYTHING they can think of! Sometimes, I just want a customer to "…not know what they want until they see it!!!.. You know what I mean?? I had another gig that was forced into “Lifestyles-Greeting Cards and Videos”… even though the jobs I get for that gig are for “corporate videos”, and “podcast intros”… (maybe I should have posted this in the rant section)… anyway has anyone else in Voiceover Work experienced this? What category works for a gig that offers audio AND video celebrity puppet character?.. with the right gig extras available?

Hello… I need help. I want to offer 3 packages of a celebrity puppet character. Package 1 is AUDIO only, package 2 is VIDEO of the character with simple background, and package 3 is VIDEO of the character with full blown logo, custom background, music, etc. Every time I try to select a category, FIVERR LIMITS MY CHOICES OF GIG EXTRAS… FORCES ME TO STICK TO WORD-COUNTS… MAKES ME CHOOSE ONLY ONE … “BIRTHDAYS”, “ANNIVERSARIES”, ETC. I want my customers to use my offerings in ANYTHING they can think of! Sometimes, I just want a customer to "…not know what they want until they see it!!!.. You know what I mean?? I had another gig that was forced into “Lifestyles-Greeting Cards and Videos”… even though the jobs I get for that gig are for “corporate videos”, and “podcast intros”… (maybe I should have posted this in the rant section)… anyway has anyone else in Voiceover Work experienced this? What category works for a gig that offers audio AND video celebrity puppet character?.. with the right gig extras available?

One package is purely audio instead of video w/ audio? That may confuse buyers who don’t read the full specifics of each package.

Instead of jam-packing a single gig, it may be better to create one purely voice over celebrity impressions gig and another gig that offers 3 different packages purely of puppetry video. (I just checked your profile and you already have a VO celebrity impersonation gig, so that already covers that offering.)

Nothing stops you from showcasing your puppetry in the gig video for the voice over gig, and that might synergize well with referring prospective buyers to your video puppetry gigs.

FORCES ME TO STICK TO WORD-COUNTS… MAKES ME CHOOSE ONLY ONE … “BIRTHDAYS”, “ANNIVERSARIES”, ETC.

What category are you creating the gig under? The “Lifestyles” category is not really well structured for video work with specific boundaries, but the “Spokesperson” category is.

• wp_kid unfeatured this topic

Archived