Fiverr Forum

HELP! Why does my purchase say incomplete even though I wrote to them of what to do for me!?

HELP! Why does my purchase say incomplete even though I wrote to them of what to do for me!? I purchased for someone to post 5 ads on craigslist for me and even wrote and replied to them clearly of what they needed? HOw can I solve to NOT say incomplete??

Usually when that happens, you have to answer their question on the gig purchase page. When the seller has questions for a new buyer, a new box will appear asking you for additional information. Once you submit that info, your order should be active. If not, ask Customer Support.

Bruce

Reply to @bachas85: This usually happens when the seller has posted a question on the gig page.

Reply to @bachas85: Looking at your gigs. Cool video testimonial gig you have there. Sorry for being unclear in my above answers.

I have never had the issue happen to me, but I know that when a gig says incomplete, the seller had the instructions entered and if a buyer did not enter them. I have not encountered a situation where it was a bug that I needed Customer Support to fix :wink:

Bruce