Help with defining what type of animation designer I need!

mooshoofooie

Hi All,

I am looking for an 2D animation with no music and no voice. I have a script.

The animation similar what I am looking for can be found here: https://www.scaleapi.com/. I want to look for a designer that can create this for me but I do not know what it is called. I want an interactive animation; icons animate when hovered. The animation must have selectable text! It cannot be a video.

All I get when searching and posting a job are designers that create explainer videos, which is not what I want.

Is this created with flash? after effects?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

If you don’t know what you need, how do you even know you need it?

Even if you do manage to find a seller who can do this for you, it sounds like you are not going to then know how to make use of delivered work.

As it is, this looks like a bespoke web design project.

For the interactive parts at least, try the “Programming & Tech” section (such as Web Programming). Though depending on what you want, you might want to also use the regular animation/designer sections (for the non-interactive parts).

The interactive parts are probably JavaScript (don’t know what runs server side). The whole linked website is advertising an API (application programming interface) that seems to return where the different things are or something (eg. left, top (top left coordinates),width,height for the 2d image example of drawing 2d boxes over the cars).

For the interactive parts at least, try the “Programming & Tech” section (such as Web Programming). Though depending on what you want, you might want to also use the regular animation/designer sections (for the non-interactive parts).

The interactive parts are probably JavaScript (don’t know what runs server side). The whole linked website is advertising an API (application programming interface) that seems to return where the different things are or something (eg. left, top (top left coordinates),width,height for the 2d image example of drawing 2d boxes over the cars).

uk1000,

I appreciate your time and the response. Thank you!

Archived