Help you MANAGE MONEY!

https://www.fiverr.com/gswatercolor/teach-you-to-manage-money-using-mint

Hello! My name is Kyle Stephenson and I can’t wait to help you get out of debt, save more money, and stretch what you currently make to the best of it’s ability using Mint!

For $5 I will answer any of your questions about Mint and give you any tips I can think of for 24 hours.

Through this gig I want to help you get started in using Mint by INTUIT, a platform to help you track your spending, set your budgets, and view your loan, debit, and credit accounts.

A little about me:

I’ve been keeping tracking of most of the money I’ve made for the last 8 years. Now, at 22 years old, my wife and I are but months away from being completely debt free. It hasn’t been an easy road, there were some sacrifices and definitely some long days, however none of it would have been possible if we weren’t keeping very close track of my money with Mint.

So what are you waiting for? You might be exploring finances for the first time at 16 years old or are finding yourself in a world of debt at 60. Either way this gig and app are for you!

Mint is available for Apple Devices, Android Devices, Windows Devices, and any laptop or desktop computer with internet access.

Bumpity!