Fiverr Community Forum

Help your Clients Make Most out of Pinterest!

Hi Guys,

I’ve been doing Pinterest Marketing and Social Media Design for a while and I came to understand most of what it takes to succeed in Pinterest and make Viral Content!
I know social media is indispensable for any online business nowadays. Pinterets is growing and with it, the need of your clients to exploit it for their own benefits and drive more traffic to their website, FREE TRAFFIC!
I will tackle concisely the most important key strategies for helping your clients get most out of Pinterest:
1- Pinterest Setup: help you client setup and create a business account in Pinterest with an optimized title and bio as well as a catchy logo.
2- Pinterest Boards Seo: Writing good descriptions for boards with best keywords for relevant niche is crucial for Pinterest exposure.
3- Pinterest Boards Covers: Make beautiful branding covers for your clients’ boards that would expose the brand and business of your client easily to the audience.
4- Pinterest Pins: Turn your clients’ blog posts/ Store Products/ Services into eye-catching graphic images linking them to the relevant wesbite/store items.
5- Pinterest Boost: As everything is ready and setup, it’s time to grow your clients’ account and following through consistent presence in Pinterest, by daily pinning/repinning, commenting, inviting and collaborating with other pinners. Also scheduling posts using a Plus Tailwind account.
Pinterets is an awesome platform to grow any business today, don’t miss it whether you are a seller or a buyer! Fiverr is for sure an amazing platform to share there experineces and services.
Check me here: https://www.fiverr.com/mariatoti

Thank you for reading, please share your feedback :slight_smile:

Maria