Help :(

plusvn

I’m doing a order from buyer. I need add 1500 Youtube subs to his channel, but I added 1000+ so he cancel my gig and need refund. It’s not fair, what can I do? He threats me, if I dont accept the cancel, he will give me a negative feedback.

i facing same problem … after delivery buyer says … that he not satisfied with delivery time line as my promotion is 2 hours delivery …but me take 10 hour…cause of sleeping … buyer give me negative review and wants refund. So that he contact to Fiverr support they cancel order …denied gig and my profile remove from search … this gig have 80+ positive review and sell over $560+ 10 month old GIG… now trying to contact but they not answer me … this is very frustrating for me 😦

Reply to @cybercube: it is simple common sense …you wont accept it all time …u should consider sleeping time as human being …so that fiverr’s system late delivery …either why they promote late delivery system ? anyway… i wont mind if buyer give negative review for that …but they refund …gig denied even my profile out from search … is it logical ???

Archived