Fiverr Forum

Help

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG, NO SALES SINCE 3 WEEKS

i checked your profile and everything is okay :slight_smile: its a common problem of all new User. everyday send buyer request and get more positive good review and rank your gig in your gig category. good luck

I’m totally confused when I look at your first gig because you do whiteboard animations and then see this as the first sentence of your gig:

I DON’T DO CUSTOM WHITEBOARD ANIMATIONS! SO PLEASE DON’T SEND ME STORYBOARDS!

If I wanted a whiteboard animation I would move on immediately when I saw this.

Your gig description needs work.

Can you please check my gigs and advise me what am doing wrong because i have good skills and rating but no orders

same thing here just getting order from one buyer

you need to send daily BUYER request as well. Also you need to do revision in your gig description. Thanks

Work on you gig Description thats it

Can someone please check my gigs also. For the past one week no order

Wow :open_mouth:

I have the same problem, since one week ago I am selling less, let’s say 50% to 60% less sells, maybe is for vacations.

Gigs you have 1000 similar products in fiverr.

Let the pictures first punch, so the details of gigs to make another surprise.

Frankly I was not interested when he saw a picture of your gigs, it was too unusual for me,

Promote your gigs in facebook groups or facebook profils

I am having the same issues…No orders from past week…

Almost every other day, there will be one more thread related to this topic. While I do not mind telling you the BEST solution - Have a go at the lottery, you may just win big.

Now that you are clear of the shortcut, let me share with the whole lot of you, the long way:

If there are no sales, would you a) come to the forums to grumble, rant and make a fuss, or b) go get the sales or c) give up. Let’s rephrase it, when you are hungry do option a or b or c?

Let’s now solve the issue: expectations.
You read many successful stories on fiverr and now you arrival here expecting the same results within your first month. What happens next? 0 Sales and that leads you to disappointment. Lower your expectations and stop comparing yourself with everyone. You be you. Focus on doing what you can do to improve your gigs; are my description clear? are they optimized? am I sending offers to buyers?

It seems to me you guys (grumbling lot) are highly important people because you speak in a way that buyers must purchase from you. Either that or you have nothing to do in your present life and must rely on Fiverr for a living.

My final advice for you all is to get a job, start a business or pursue your dreams. At least then you won’t have time to be around here posting about not getting sales.

Don’t come pointing fingers at me, I personally run a business and is just having fun in fiverr. So the number of sales do not bother me.

Peace out and expect another thread of your kind to appear soon.