Fiverr Forum

Helpful Tips for Sellers with No Orders

I’m a new seller on Fiverr. But recently I had an issue with the buyer requests feature. But Fiverr has a genius problem solver. I reported my problem with Fiverr contact support and they came with this solution. Hope this helps

Loretta Today at 03:28 replied,

"Hi there,

I checked into this for you, and at the moment, it does not appear that there is an issue with the Buyer Request feature. Trying to your clear cache and cookies may sometimes help, but if you still don’t see any requests, there are two factors that you must keep in mind:

One is that our Editors carefully review each request and periodically release them to the buyer request area for sellers. You will have to check back every once in a while for these requests.
The second is that the buyer request feature is dependent on the buyers. If buyers are not submitting requests to your category, you will receive fewer requests than usual.

Also, I see that you are an unleveled seller. Please know that all requests have a limit of 10 unleveled seller offers before they are removed from your view. This too has an effect on the number of offers you can see. You will have to check back every once in a while for these requests.

In the meantime, I also suggest visiting our Help Center and Forum, where you can find many tips/advice about different ways to get more sales.

We are here if you need any further assistance. We are happy to help in any way that we can."

Why i'm not getting order.?
Zero buyer Request
My buyers request is blocked and i m not able to send requests ! what to do?

That’s a good advice. Very helpful!

I think fiverr can take a good decesion on this buyer.

First of all, I’m not a buyer. Secondly, it’s decision, not decesion :sweat_smile: brother.

Wow it was a important thing. Thanks for sharing.

I got the exact same, exact same reply from support

Maybe some people are tired of typing every time. But I’m not sure. It also can be a coincidence.

Thank You :heart_eyes:
<3

@tawhid22 What in the world is that?

Please fix the linkage!

Thanks for sharing it with us.:grinning:

Welcome @daniel_wilson12

Hi… Thanks for sharing it with all.

Thank you. This’s helpful :slight_smile:

Very finely described!

Thanks for helpful tips

Thanks for a good advice. Very helpful!

it’s very helpful advice. Thanks