Fiverr Community Forum

Here are ten simple tips for writing an buyer request

Here are ten simple tips for writing an buyer request:

• Read the project description carefully.
  • Keep your description short, clear and concise.
  • Specify your terms clearly.
  • If the buyer contacts you through a private message, be sure to respond promptly.
  • Stay in contact using fiverr mobile apps.
  • Upload work samples on your gig.
  • Most important is secret keyword. Sometime client mention to write A keyword, Make sure to mention it first. One of the client said he get 100+ buyer request for a job post. But only 4 freelancer mention this keyword. He find-out one from this 4 freelancer. So read the project description carefully.
19 Likes

great, hope this will help a lot of ppl. but what do you recommend for time managing ? it takes time to read and understand need of buyer and in this time he have already revived 20+ requests

3 Likes

As a new seller, can’t send more than 10 buyer request in a day. if possible send 10. But make sure best presentation. I recommend Quality is better than quantity.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips, it is really helpful.

2 Likes

i was asking about responding quickly to buyer request or id does not have any affect that i am the first one to send request or the last one

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter how much offers they got, if your proposal is good and make sense to buyer they will definitely contact you.

4 Likes

K thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

I am a new seller.thank you for your good advice.

3 Likes

Thanks for this tips

3 Likes

Thank you for your good advice.:+1:

3 Likes

Thank you…

3 Likes

I only count 4 ‘tips’ about writing an offer.

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/responding-to-buyer-requests
https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/submitting-offers-to-buyer-requests

3 Likes

Thank’s for the tips buddy…

3 Likes

You know what? Buyers don’t only contact the first people or first person who sent them offers. Buyers sent a request based on what they are looking for, so what do you think when they don’t find what they’re looking for from the first person who sent them an offer then they go for other people who sent what exactly what the buyer wanted.

I was selected to do the project apart from other 50+ candidates that have sent their offers.
And there’s one thing, this happened to me when I was in need of a service which I I had to post a request and some of the offers honestly made me feel bad, for me as a seller seeing three different candidates with exactly the same offers (description) and even others created their gigs on the wrong category.

So don’t be discouraged by the heap of offers sent already before you, if the request description is large, take your time and understand it and send an offer.

I think this might help in some way.

4 Likes

Thank you bro …

1 Like

Helpful for beginners

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your suggestion…

2 Likes

Thank you very much for advise and i will follow this things :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing buddy

1 Like

Thanks a lot friend, for your valuable post.

1 Like