Here I am a new voice talent

yusimibarrero

Hello! You have a few areas of improvement on your gig.

First of all, your description is way too short. I think it has less than 50 characters. Use the 2000 character limit to your advantage. You have to make sure that you describe your gig, and yourself, including your area of expertise and why you are better than everyone else.

You also don’t have FAQ’s. You need to add those to help Fiverr SEO and improve your gig.

Hope this helps!

First of all, your description is way too short. I think it has less than 50 characters. Use the 2000 character limit to your advantage. You have to make sure that you describe your gig, and yourself, including your area of expertise and why you are better than everyone else.

You also don’t have FAQ’s. You need to add those to help Fiverr SEO and improve your gig.

Hope this helps!

I am very happy for your help. I will work on what you tell me right now.

Welcome to Fiverr! As mentioned above, you can give more detail on your gig description and having a FAQ is, in my opinion, virtually essential in clearly stating your revision policy and other important features of your gig.

I did notice one audio issue in particular with your first demo. It seems your noise gate (if you are using one) is set with far too quick an attack and decay, causing the start and end of words to be cut out unnaturally, creating a popping sound in between words.

Welcome to Fiverr! As mentioned above, you can give more detail on your gig description and having a FAQ is, in my opinion, virtually essential in clearly stating your revision policy and other important features of your gig.

I did notice one audio issue in particular with your first demo. It seems your noise gate (if you are using one) is set with far too quick an attack and decay, causing the start and end of words to be cut out unnaturally, creating a popping sound in between words.

Your comment is very helpful, I will continue working to improve the work.What do you think should be a good attack time?Thank you very very much!

Your comment is very helpful, I will continue working to improve the work.What do you think should be a good attack time?Thank you very very much!

I don’t know what particular settings you’ve set the gate at, but currently it seems too fast. Play with the settings and use some trial and error to find a more gradual and natural sounding cut-off between the spoken words and the ambient noise.

Hope this helps!

Hello, I made changes to the description, your help was very good if you can, give it a little look. On other things, I’m still working a thousand thanks.

Archived