Here I Am! The Wait Is Over...I'm Finally Here!

Guest itsthegaryshow

Guest itsthegaryshow

Hey guys…just wanted to say hi!

I’m Gary, and I’m not exactly new to Fiverr, but I have been away for awhile. But I’m back, and I’m ready to hit this gig economy hard. Right now, I only have one gig up, but that is gonna change by this weekend. My talents include writing, proofreading, voiceover work, social media expertise, standup comedy, and being silly.

I am a professional standup comic who works regularly in the DFW, Texas area. Oh, and I also have a cuter-than-crap little mini schnauzer named Abbey, and a cuter-than-crap wife named Courtney. 🙂

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself to the group. My website and gigs will be up by this weekend. In the meantime, you can also find me on Twitter and Instagram at @itsthegaryshow. My cuter-than-crap puppy can be found on Instagram at @adorableabbey. Wanna hear a joke?

. It’s PG-rated, and fairly clean. Don’t get offended! This is comedy, folks! It’s only a joke. 😝

I’m looking forward to being an active member on Fiverr, and rocking this thing! Later…

Gary

Hey there Gary!

Glad to have you on board with us! You’d make an amazing contribution to this forum, especially in times where folks around here get angry, upset, grumpy and all that dark jazz 😃 As for the Fiverr marketplace, I’m sure your services will also make a great addition! (I almost wanted to say “cuter-than-crap” addition 😂 I love that word combo)

Well, I hope you’ve buckled your seat belt, Fiverr might feel like a bumpy ride at first, but it’ll become smoother as days go by and as you make people happy with your services!

Also, I don’t want to scare you but, before you embark in your Fiverr journey, here are some readings we all recommend you do to avoid any problems down the road (and to save you time from posting questions on the forum about things that Fiverr already answered):

1. Fiverr Academy - a beautiful place to be! To be learning, that is 😛
  2. Terms of Service - as boring as it may sound, it’s actually written as a great guide!
  3. The Support Page - whatever was omitted on the previous pages, you’ll find here 😉

And if you plan on staying longer on the Forum with us and have good laughs or find out things about things on things, you should also be going through some of the Community Rules & Guidelines topics

When I was reading your post I was thinking to myself, what would you sell as a stand-up comic. Most likely something related to copywriting or funny videos.

BUT, when I looked at your gig I couldn’t stop laughing 😃
Of course, that’s exactly what a comedian would sell. Awesome gig!

When I was reading your post I was thinking to myself, what would you sell as a stand-up comic. Most likely something related to copywriting or funny videos.

Yeah, I laughed as well, especially when I saw his portfolio image “Bald Dads are the Best Dads” 😂

And the disclaimer at the bottom 😃
Oh, and just to let you know, I actually write the words on my head with a dry erase marker! Don’t be fooled by similar gigs that merely photoshop the words onto a pic of a shaved head. I’m the real deal!

Gary, are you sure you don’t wish to do any copywriting?

Guest itsthegaryshow

Thanks! I posted that gig a couple of years ago, but have had it paused for a long time. It actually sells fairly well. 😄 Hopefully, I’ll get some orders now that it’s back.

Some of my other gigs will be more “serious” though. It’s not all jokes with me…I can actually do some productive work as well!

Gary

Guest itsthegaryshow

Hey there Gary!

Glad to have you on board with us! You’d make an amazing contribution to this forum, especially in times where folks around here get angry, upset, grumpy and all that dark jazz 😃 As for the Fiverr marketplace, I’m sure your services will also make a great addition! (I almost wanted to say “cuter-than-crap” addition 😂 I love that word combo)

Well, I hope you’ve buckled your seat belt, Fiverr might feel like a bumpy ride at first, but it’ll become smoother as days go by and as you make people happy with your services!

Also, I don’t want to scare you but, before you embark in your Fiverr journey, here are some readings we all recommend you do to avoid any problems down the road (and to save you time from posting questions on the forum about things that Fiverr already answered):

1. - a beautiful place to be! To be learning, that is 😛
  2. - as boring as it may sound, it’s actually written as a great guide!
  3. - whatever was omitted on the previous pages, you’ll find here 😉

And if you plan on staying longer on the Forum with us and have good laughs or find out things about things on things, you should also be going through some of the

Thanks for the detailed post! Yep, I’m gonna go over all of that stuff this week. I intend to be a positive member of the community and play by the rules. 🙂

Hey gary,

I actually followed you to your fiverr profile and immediately the link was loaded, i was greeted with big heads with words written on them.

I laughed uncontrollably even up till now.

I had to tell my wife what you offer as a gig on fiverr.

Welcome back to fiverr.

Archived