Here is a GEM for all the sellers

Although I am new here on Fiverr! But I have seen some orders rolling in. I have noticed a few things that work. I am going to share one of them here. All the feedback is welcome.

Here is the tip: Stay Online !

I have noticed that I received more messages and orders when I am online compared to when I am not. It makes it easy to communicate with the buyers this way.

Is there something that shows when a person is online or offline? Am I missing this feature because I don’t see it.

Reply to @forcedlogic: I don’t know how to do it in desktop but if you’re using a fiverr app, then in the top-right corner there are 3 vertical dots. Click on that and you’ll see a menu. From there select to go online.

Cheers.

Yes, a green circle shows next to the profile if some one is online.

Reply to @jenniferdetar: The best way to do that is to install the Fiverr app on your mobile phone :). Whenever your mobile phone is connected to internet, you will show as online :slight_smile:

nice

rajahabib said: The best way to do that is to install the Fiverr app on your mobile phone

Yeah, only if Fiverr had developed a app for windows phones. :((

Reply to @zarafal: oh! that sucks… They may launch one some day :slight_smile:

You are right and thanks you for your tip @rajahabib

Reply to @logo_desing: You are welcome brother. The aim of staying online is to help customers instantly.

Reply to @rajahabib: Thanks for this tip! I had been wondering whether the app would accomplish this. Great to know for the future! :slight_smile:

Reply to @kjblynx: You will show online if your phone is connected to internet, whether you are using it or not :slight_smile:

Yes @rajahabib you are right i have practiced this too. Even more productive if we mention in our profile description as i have done. Thanks

Reply to @kayroy: you are welcome :slight_smile:

Nice^^

Thanks for the tip. I’m going to try doing that. =)

It’s true! It’s a trick i’ve been using sense I started about a week ago :slight_smile:

Reply to @jaycj29: Best of luck!! Wish you all the success.

Reply to @codeispoetry: Best of luck!! Wish you all the success.