Here is a gig tip that will help to get you tips

pastordre

Hi Fiverr Family

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Just wanted to stop by and say keep up the good work and give a gig tip.

“Tip: Always try to under promise and over deliver.”

Not only is this a gig tip, but it will also get you actual tips.

This has gotten me a lot tips within the last few days.

Hipe this helps someone.

• Pastor Dre

@dijatul Trying to hijack another user’s post is not cool. Please don’t do that.

@dijatul Trying to hijack another user’s post is not cool. Please don’t do that.

if I am adding My Post in Here , Is it hijacking ? I am really confused? May Be My English Is poor , So Will You please explain, what Do you mean exactly

if I am adding My Post in Here , Is it hijacking ? I am really confused? May Be My English Is poor , So Will You please explain, what Do you mean exactly

nah, I’m not going to sit here and teach you proper forum etiquette.

have a good one!

have a good one!

have a good one!

I never meant to hurt You and I dont have any intention to any misbehavior With you , You are already My Favorite Because of a gig… I am so sorry , If You think , My Behavior Is not appropriate

I hope You will Accept my apology 😢

Hi Fiverr Family

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Just wanted to stop by and say keep up the good work and give a gig tip.

“Tip: Always try to under promise and over deliver.”

Not only is this a gig tip, but it will also get you actual tips.

This has gotten me a lot tips within the last few days.

Hipe this helps someone.

• Pastor Dre

Tip: Always try to under promise and over deliver."

Pasror Dre,

This is the 1st time that I may not fully agree with you. I think sellers should deliver what is promised on their gig page. If they’re able to deliver slightly more, then, great.

If they promise x on gig page with intention of delivering xx, as a potential new buyer, I wouldn’t know that. I may overlook them and go elsewhere, because they don’t meet my requirements.

A repeat customer may expect that every time, thus becoming a regular thing = not that special after awhile.

Tip: Always try to under promise and over deliver."

Pasror Dre,

This is the 1st time that I may not fully agree with you. I think sellers should deliver what is promised on their gig page. If they’re able to deliver slightly more, then, great.

If they promise x on gig page with intention of delivering xx, as a potential new buyer, I wouldn’t know that. I may overlook them and go elsewhere, because they don’t meet my requirements.

A repeat customer may expect that every time, thus becoming a regular thing = not that special after awhile.

@gina_riley2 Valid point and makes a lot of sense.

Archived