Here is my gigs . tell me you how it is ,can i get order?

fahmbelieve

favicon-32x32.png.108f4fbab4c2454b0ef321a17c67d8da.png Fiverr.com
design-2-expectional-logo-for-you-within-12-hours.jpg.80e20da4ce58ec973cad7f5a8308c5b6.jpg

fahmbelieve : I will design 2 modern flat minimalist logo within 12 hours for...

For only $5, fahmbelieve will design 2 modern flat minimalist logo within 12 hours. | Hello there!I am fahm. wellcome to my Flat/minimalist logo design gigs.This gigs are made for those clients who needs Uniqe, Mordern,Creative, coluorfull logo for...

design-modern-minimalist-logo-for-your-brand-within-24-hours.jpg.55f04a02455a45aa0b571eb840a78894.jpg

fahmbelieve : I will design modern minimalist logo for your brand within 24...

For only $5, fahmbelieve will design modern minimalist logo for your brand within 24 hours. | Hello there!I am Fahm. welcome to my Flat/minimalist logo design gigs.This gigs are made for those clients who needs Unique, Modern,Creative, colorfull logo...

design-2-excellant-logo-for-your-brand-within-12-hours.jpg.dbf6733ad95082211ebb47fa3896c238.jpg

fahmbelieve : I will design 2 excellant flat minimalist logo within 12 hours...

For only $5, fahmbelieve will design 2 excellant flat minimalist logo within 12 hours. | Hello there!I am fahm. wellcome to my Flat/minimalist logo design gigs.This gigs are made for those clients who needs Uniqe, Mordern,Creative, coluorfull logo...

design-2-marvelous-logo-for-your-business-within-12-hours.jpg.286be173a6495180ff688de63507e2e9.jpg

fahmbelieve : I will design 2 marvelous flat minimalist logo within 12 hours...

For only $5, fahmbelieve will design 2 marvelous flat minimalist logo within 12 hours. | Hello there!I am fahm. wellcome to my flat/minimalist logo design gigs.This gigs are made for those clients who needs Unique, Mordern,Creative, colorfull logo...

First off, all 4 of these Gigs are the same - you are not supposed to make the same Gig and just put it in different categories with the same words.

Looks like spam - you wrote the same exact thing on all your Gigs.

No bueno.

GG

I don’t think that I did any fault .if I did then fiverr took action about this or I published all the gig’s after research other gigs

I don’t think that I did any fault .if I did then fiverr took action about this or I published all the gig’s after research other gigs

I did then fiverr took action about this

Sometimes it takes time but fiverr will catch you sooner or later and will delete your gigs permanently.

If others braking rules it doesn’t mean that you can also break rules.

I did then fiverr took action about this

Sometimes it takes time but fiverr will catch you sooner or later and will delete your gigs permanently.

If others braking rules it doesn’t mean that you can also break rules.

I have seen a level two seller published 3 gig’s with same catagory or same sub catagory one of his gig has 7k+ feedbacks how can they still survive can you please explain this

I have seen a level two seller published 3 gig’s with same catagory or same sub catagory one of his gig has 7k+ feedbacks how can they still survive can you please explain this

She already DID explain to you.

It may not be today, tomorrow or even this year, but, at some point, when one makes the SAME Gig in the same category multiple times, Fiverr will delete the repetitive Gigs. Did you read the TOS before you made your Gigs? Probably not.

At any rate, all 4 of your Gigs you listed here are the SAME. Looks like spam to me! I would pass over your listings if I were looking to buy for sure.

GG

It depends whether the gigs are the same and just reworded. If some are the same, delete the duplicates. If one is modern and the other isn’t (ie. you’ll be delivering a different style logo in one gig than you would in another), that is okay. For the ones where the only difference is words like “excellent” or “marvellous” - they won’t be different enough so you’d need to remove any duplicate gigs there.

Also there seem to be spelling mistakes in all 4 gig descriptions and one in the title of “I will design 2 excellant flat minimalist logo within 12 hours”.

Archived