Here is something amazing to succeed On FIVERR!

rahatal

Hello Everyone!
I have joined the fiverr About 4 months ago. I have a little experience about this platform that I want to share with you.
See toward level 2 and top rated seller, How they succeed?
In past they are also like us. But they are on this level now because they tolerate that time and honest with their work.
We will also at this level someday. Keep in mind hardworking always yield good results and success demand some time.

These are the some points that I conclude from my knowledge, that you can to do in order to be considered to become successful:

• Be honest. Always complete the task with honesty and try your best to deliver best quality work. This will help you that buyer may buy your gig again.

• Communicate quickly and politely. If a buyer asks you a question, it is important that you respond right away. This will help you to get more strong text positive feedback on your gigs. It is also very important for you to be polite in your communication. Even if you think that someone is asking a stupid question, you should be patient and answer them in the best way that you can.

• ** Deliver every gig on time.** If you find that you are having trouble delivering, then you need to suspend your gig until you can catch up. This is the best way to make sure that you can have every gig completed on time.

• ** Receive lots and lots of positive reviews**. This does not mean that about half of your reviews need to be positive. This means that 99% of your gigs need to have good feedback.

• Stay out of trouble and follow the rules. Always follow the rules of TOS of fiverr.

Keep focus on your work and YES YOU CAN.
Thanks for reading this I hope this will help you.
Stay Blessed

Archived