Here’s to Writing a New Chapter; A Letter CEO, Micha Kaufman

mjensen415

Fiverr Community,

Fiverr celebrated ten years at the beginning of this year. When we started the company back in 2010, it was the year marking a decade in which freelancing became mainstream, widely chosen by many worldwide as a way of life and used by many businesses to get things done. We believe that 2020 marks the beginning of a decade in which freelancing will take another step forward, a decade in which businesses will learn how to effectively integrate freelancers into their workflows and benefit from having access to the best talent in the world with just a few clicks.
This is a massive win for our way of life and for the culture we are building together. Ten years ago, we had a dream – a dream of building the world’s largest community, connecting talented people from around the world with businesses that need that talent. Today, we are the largest and fastest-growing community we dreamed of, but our book is far from being entirely written. In fact, we wake up every morning infused with a desire to help this incredible community grow and make our platform even better so that anyone who uses it will be able to make more from it and pursue their dreams.

Our brand symbolizes home for so many of you, and today we are introducing a new chapter in our brand. We have refreshed our logo and we are launching a new brand campaign updated with a more modern approach, but one that is true to our origins. You have been in the center of every intersection of our doing, from the product we created for you to the moment of ringing the bell on Wall Street a year ago. Our community has always been there, and in this new brand campaign, it is you that is there, again, proving the strength and diversity of our global talent. We are honored to share this new campaign with you and are positive that you will love it as much as we enjoyed creating it.

Here’s to writing another chapter together and changing how the world works.

Micha

Founder & Chief Executive Officer

hqdefault.jpg.a06250a584ec2af41e700c529ede5a09.jpg

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you ,Fiverr

Really Grateful For making such a wonderful international Home for all of us

not only as a Business this is a international place where we make Earning Friends and Create Memories

This place is revolutionizing the World !!

Wish you all the Best I Believe this site will get to another Edge in next 10 years

Thank you ,Fiverr

Really Grateful For making such a wonderful international Home for all of us

not only as a Business this is a international place where we make Earning Friends and Create Memories

This place is revolutionizing the World !!

Wish you all the Best I Believe this site will get to another Edge in next 10 years

I’m also proud to be a member of fiverr community.

I am blown away with the new face of FIVERR before logging in. Initially, I thought I was on a copy website. The new face is fantastic. It’s dipicting the different members in this platform. I like it. The revamp is very good. I want FIVERR to be here and for a long time. KUDOS to you guys. Keep up the good work.

Archived