Heroo to Zeroo ?

hassanaasi

If you are level 2 before January 14th then you will lose your level if you fail on these points:

Maintain a 4.8 star rating over the course of 60 days90% Response rate over the course of 60 days90% Order completion over the course of 60 days90% On-time Delivery over the course of 60 daysAvoiding receiving warnings over the course of 30 days

You will not be demoted for not reaching $2000.

If you are level 2 before January 14th then you will lose your level if you fail on these points:

Maintain a 4.8 star rating over the course of 60 days90% Response rate over the course of 60 days90% Order completion over the course of 60 days90% On-time Delivery over the course of 60 daysAvoiding receiving warnings over the course of 30 days

Wonderful, that is what I was most worried about. 😌

90% On-time Delivery over the course of 60 days

Just curious, don’t most sellers have 100% on time delivery?

I ask because, with exception of very few, most of my gigs are delivered on time.

I ask because, with exception of very few, most of my gigs are delivered on time.

Can’t speak for everyone but I don’t have 100%. With bigger jobs, where discussion is involved it can be difficult to set a definitive time. If I have an order that is a bit late, I see it as being less professional to request official extensions and possibly make the order even later while awaiting a response, so I tend to just deliver and take the knock on my on-time percentage.

This has never resulted in an issue with my clients as communication is good throughout and so there is a level of trust there. They see why it is late.

Probably not the same for everyone.

@eoinfinnegan %100 used to be initially :))) I just made a comeback from 4% delivery to 76% and I hope I will get to 90% at least. Getting overbooked is something not too great as well. I just can’t get creative if I have 20 big orders in my queue and i’ve always wondered how people with 100’s of orders can work without getting affected.

@eoinfinnegan %100 used to be initially :))) I just made a comeback from 4% delivery to 76% and I hope I will get to 90% at least. Getting overbooked is something not too great as well. I just can’t get creative if I have 20 big orders in my queue and i’ve always wondered how people with 100’s of orders can work without getting affected.

100 used to be initially :))) I just made a comeback from 4% delivery to 76% and I hope I will get to 90% at least. Getting overbooked is something not too great as well. I just can’t get creative if I have 20 big orders in my queue and i’ve always wondered how people with 100’s of orders can work without getting affected.

Do you mean 4% or 74%?

Its $2000 or $20,000?Because in analytics it is showing $20,000

100 used to be initially :))) I just made a comeback from 4% delivery to 76% and I hope I will get to 90% at least. Getting overbooked is something not too great as well. I just can’t get creative if I have 20 big orders in my queue and i’ve always wondered how people with 100’s of orders can work without getting affected.

Do you mean 4% or 74%?

I meant 4 percent 🙂

Wow! That is really wow and interesting. Hmmm

I’ve never compromised on the quality even if the delivery rate was not good at all. Sometimes I think of how other people do it? Is it really possible to just be creative whenever you’re needed to? I just can’t come up with 5-10 different designs every day as long as I get orders. So things got a little packed up and revisions on top of that. So delivery rate reached almost ground level.

And yes, one big factor for creative block was effin’ depression and I am extremely grateful that I got over it.

I’ve never compromised on the quality even if the delivery rate was not good at all. Sometimes I think of how other people do it? Is it really possible to just be creative whenever you’re needed to? I just can’t come up with 5-10 different designs every day as long as I get orders. So things got a little packed up and revisions on top of that. So delivery rate reached almost ground level.

And yes, one big factor for creative block was effin’ depression and I am extremely grateful that I got over it.

Sorry to hear about the depression. I’m happy to know you got over it. I totally understand what you mean about creative block.

Plus, you are definitely lucky to have been getting orders continuously regardless of the delivery rate. The only time I had a late order, I thought I had delivered but something went wrong and it became late, I got a knock on my orders.

Most times, the clients I deal with scream the same thing…deadlines, deadlines, deadlines and I have to deliver 100% custom videos in that short time.

For that reason (especially for the issue of creative block), I created a process that has worked for me till this moment and I don’t think I can have too many orders in my queue because I have curbed it.

I hope you have found something that has worked for you.

I am particularly impressed because you came from 4% to 74% and you are heading for 90%. Most people would have given up.

Kudos

Sorry to hear about the depression. I’m happy to know you got over it. I totally understand what you mean about creative block.

Plus, you are definitely lucky to have been getting orders continuously regardless of the delivery rate. The only time I had a late order, I thought I had delivered but something went wrong and it became late, I got a knock on my orders.

Most times, the clients I deal with scream the same thing…deadlines, deadlines, deadlines and I have to deliver 100% custom videos in that short time.

For that reason (especially for the issue of creative block), I created a process that has worked for me till this moment and I don’t think I can have too many orders in my queue because I have curbed it.

I hope you have found something that has worked for you.

I am particularly impressed because you came from 4% to 74% and you are heading for 90%. Most people would have given up.

Kudos

It is alright brother, I’ve always thought depression is something people blabber about and not a real thing. Thankfully it is past now.

I have strong customer base and moreover I’d got new clients more than ever even after i increased my prices by 100%.

I learnt a trick, Instead of stuffing one huge order (maybe 7 days of work) into one offer, I started dividing into parts. Maybe it is not even a trick, I deal mostly with custom offers and always ended up creating one offer for everything and that was extremely affecting things.

4 to 76, I had to! There was no other way around it. I just hope I will get to 90 at least.

I am glad that you have no such issues and yes i do get what you go through for custom orders. Fastest Delivery is what people look for.

Cheers 🙂

Archived