Fiverr Forum

Hey all I am new

Hey there just wanted to say hi I am new to this site and I hope to stick around for a long time. I just posted my first gig so I will see how that goes. I am wondering if I should do my gig for free a few times if thats possible just get a few reviews in as I know they should be good as I work hard. I am doing this while traveling the world with my family to make some extra money as we are travel reviewers but don’t currently get paid just comp rooms etc. . Have a good day all

Welcome :tada:

I hope you will start getting orders soon!

And I suggest you to add more gigs and not only one because as many gigs you have chances for getting orders are higher.

The same gig posted a few times or different jobs ?

You can’t do jobs for free and get reviews. They have to buy a gig to leave a review. If it is something a buyer wants you will get a sale eventually.

Also you need to remove the name of your instagram account as that violates the rules of the forum and could get your post deleted.

oh I see I didnt link to my instagram, I was not advertising just part of hey, ill remove it now as my username is the same haha

Welcome. Suggest you read the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. Also check out https://support.fiverr.com/ for how to get off to a great start on Fiverr. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for the tips

Different jobs. It’s very important to offer as many services that you can do. Because more services mean more opportunities for you.