Hey all I am new

jellybeantvuk

Hey there just wanted to say hi I am new to this site and I hope to stick around for a long time. I just posted my first gig so I will see how that goes. I am wondering if I should do my gig for free a few times if thats possible just get a few reviews in as I know they should be good as I work hard. I am doing this while traveling the world with my family to make some extra money as we are travel reviewers but don’t currently get paid just comp rooms etc. . Have a good day all

Hey there just wanted to say hi I am new to this site and I hope to stick around for a long time. I just posted my first gig so I will see how that goes. I am wondering if I should do my gig for free a few times if thats possible just get a few reviews in as I know they should be good as I work hard. I am doing this while traveling the world with my family to make some extra money as we are travel reviewers but don’t currently get paid just comp rooms etc. . Have a good day all

y to make some extra money as we are travel reviewers but don’t currently get paid just comp rooms etc. all our social media is jellybeantvuk on instagram

Welcome 🎉

I hope you will start getting orders soon!

And I suggest you to add more gigs and not only one because as many gigs you have chances for getting orders are higher.

y to make some extra money as we are travel reviewers but don’t currently get paid just comp rooms etc. all our social media is jellybeantvuk on instagram

Welcome 🎉

I hope you will start getting orders soon!

And I suggest you to add more gigs and not only one because as many gigs you have chances for getting orders are higher.

The same gig posted a few times or different jobs ?

You can’t do jobs for free and get reviews. They have to buy a gig to leave a review. If it is something a buyer wants you will get a sale eventually.

Also you need to remove the name of your instagram account as that violates the rules of the forum and could get your post deleted.

oh I see I didnt link to my instagram, I was not advertising just part of hey, ill remove it now as my username is the same haha

Archived