Fiverr Community Forum

Hey could anyone help me

Could anyone help me, it’s difficult to survive in this situation.I have been in fiverr for about 3 months couldn’t get a single order. Currently i am doing my graduation ,now i need to pay the fees for my graduation, my parents are finding difficult in the finance position. So could anyone help me to get a order. Please​:pleading_face::disappointed::palms_up_together::bowing_man:

2 Likes

No one can help you by this , all we have our own life, and everyone have to pay for their life , nothing easy . You must do your best to find the way to earn money to help you life , you don’t need to beg someone to show grace towards you .

1 Like

Unfortunately I’m afraid there’s nearly no work for data entry gigs because there’s just too many people who do those. Try thinking about something else you know how to do better than most people. You’re graduating, so I guess you must have some specific skills, you should try working on that

1 Like

no one can help you in this regards

1 Like

Thank you for the advice :blush::blush:

1 Like

Yeah i think i should try my best creative idea to earn money. Anyway thank you​:blush::blush: