Hey everybody please check my gigs and told me what i should improve on it

younes_boularas

The gig title says ‘pets’, but you don’t show any side-by-sides of the source.

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work.)
Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)
Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. Your images have been cropped.
There are several English errors in this gig, your other gigs, and your profile.

• 1 month later...

The gig title says ‘pets’, but you don’t show any side-by-sides of the source.

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work.)

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. Your images have been cropped.

There are several English errors in this gig, your other gigs, and your profile.

really appriacte it I will improve it right now

Archived