Hey everyone! Can you give some advice about my new gig?

polarnyy0beats

Hello Fiverr, I am created a new gig and upload it, but for one day gig activity statistics is only
10 impressions, 3 clicks, by searching for key tags it is at the end of the last page.

How I can improve my gig?

What tips can you give to move it up in searches, maybe add some changes to the description or title or something else?

Gig :

CLICK

Thanks in advance for your answers ❤️

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 9 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

look at and get idea

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
2a0f6b78c9cd72ebcb49d4847ec7c7591387d323.jpeg

Aish_riz: I will do wireframes and prototyping for mobile app or web idea for...

For only $20, Aish_riz will do wireframes and prototyping for mobile app or web idea. | Are you thinking about product launch (mobile app or web)? Unable to illustrate your idea into reality. Don’t worry I will help you in this | Fiverr

Do NOT spam your Gig in someone else’s post.

GG

Archived