Fiverr Community Forum

Hey everyone, how are you all?

Hi, How are things going?

18 Likes

Going well. Still struggling. How about you?

3 Likes

Things are going good.

3 Likes

Well… What about you?

4 Likes

I just started freelancing and am trying to get my first order. It’s a bit frustrating at times but I am trying to stay positive though matter what. Other than that I’m doing good. How about you all?

3 Likes

Hey!!!
I’m good
Trying to get my first order as well

Cheers to us!

3 Likes

Hey, just hoping for more sales.

3 Likes

Morning. I’m overrun with chores lol, so I’m attempting to take things one step at a time. I have been struggling with my health recently, so am contemplating taking serious time off from all business activities to look after myself. It’s not what I want to do, but if I don’t, I will likely land myself a stay in the hospital :face_with_head_bandage:.

8 Likes

Very well, just delivered my 7th order. Waiting for the customer to accept the delivery and crossing fingers that he likes it. I’m tired a bit, haven’t slept well lately (thanks, cat!) so I’m planning to take a day break, then will continue working again on the sample images for my next gig. It takes so much time when you have to draw every sample images for every gig. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

fine and you…???

2 Likes

Hi @maegan_bertrand, you should take things easy. Take time to look after yourself cause if you don’t you may be putting health at serious risk. Also if your sick then you can’t be productive.So stay strong and look after yourself. Do things that make you happy!

1 Like

well :smiley: how about you ?

1 Like

Hey @zreine, tht’s great news. I’m sure he will like it. Yes a break is needed after all you don’t want to put too much stress on yourself.

Wow, that sounds like a lot of work, stay strong you got this! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi @ashrafsadin I’m doing okay,just a little tired. How are you?

2 Likes

I am also fine, Thank you so much

1 Like

Your most welcome :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m doing okay, pretty busy here :slight_smile: I just got many new kinds of teas to sip while writing so I’m content as can be really!

1 Like

Hy all of guys :smiley:

1 Like

Hey @katakatica, That’s good to hear. Keep being productive, you got this! I believe in you!

Hey @abdullah_mzr47, How are you?