Hey Everyone, newbie to Fiverr from Australia

Hello guys,

My name is Erin and I’m very new/green to Fiverr and still very much learning the ropes, but I’m slowing getting the hang of it.

With my past 15 experience within the writing and blogging industry, I finally bit the bullet and decided to try and start something from home, so I can enjoy more time with my 3 children.

I would love any recommendations on how to better my Fiverr profile and improve my gigs- constructive criticism is the best type of criticism!

Excited to finally have jumped on the Fiverr wagon and looking forward to enjoying the ride with everyone else!

Hope everyone is keeping well! Look forward to hopefully connecting with some Fiverr friends.

Hello guys,

My name is Erin and I’m very new/green to Fiverr and still very much learning the ropes, but I’m slowing getting the hang of it.

With my past 15 experience within the writing and blogging industry, I finally bit the bullet and decided to try and start something from home, so I can enjoy more time with my 3 children.

I would love any recommendations on how to better my Fiverr profile and improve my gigs- constructive criticism is the best type of criticism!

Excited to finally have jumped on the Fiverr wagon and looking forward to enjoying the ride with everyone else!

Hope everyone is keeping well! Look forward to hopefully connecting with some Fiverr friends.

Welcome to Fiverr Forum!

Wish you Best 🙂

Archived