Fiverr Community Forum

Hey Family, I got my first order today. All you need to know how did I get it?

Hello my Fiverr Family, I got my first order today. I also have delivered it. I want to share my experience about my first order. How did I get it and how it went. I will post some Do’s that I did and got the first order.
First thing you need to do is to be online daily. If you are a new seller on Fiverr it is recommended to be online as much as possible. Because the buyers have no time to wait for the response of a newbie. So they turn on the filter of Online Services. If you are online and luckily get an order, get into it and don’t let your buyer away.
Second thing to do is to post daily in the Fiverr forum. If you are a new seller on Fiverr, I would recommend you to be online on Fiverr forum too. Post new topics daily. Ask for your queries from the Pro sellers.
Third and the most important thing to do is to check for the buyer requests daily. You are a new seller on Fiverr and many buyers don’t believe on newbies. So it is highly recommended to check for the buyer requests daily.
But while responding to a buyer request, there are certain things to keep in mind like DO’s & Dont’s. Tips to write effective buyer requests? Tips and tricks to get orders from buyer requests . Through this link you can get help for how to write a catchy and effective Buyer request response. I also got my first order through buyer request and it went awesome. You can check the response of buyer through my Id https://www.fiverr.com/share/b57GYW .
In a nutshell, you can also get your first order by following the instructions listed above. Do let me know if this post helped you out. I wish you best of luck. Happy Freelancing. Thanks!
Best Regards,

2 Likes