Fiverr Community Forum

Hey fiverr people how are you?

Now covid-19 cases increase day by day and very risky to go in public. what are you doing nowadays?

9 Likes

I’m using the time to learn Bootstrap 4 and AppML.js

4 Likes

i am fine and you?
:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

That’s awesome! :smiley:

1 Like

I am good brother :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I am fine and you? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I am good brother :smiley: :smiley:

I’m doing good! Just spending the time to learn and expand my skills.

1 Like

I am good brother :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Waiting on packages, but doing good so far this month!

1 Like

This April’s already my best month so far, like I accidentally predicted.
As for COVID, I’m fine. Just wish the vaccine roll-out was faster. It’d be over by now if people weren’t so stupid.

@enunciator Same. Just shipped a few things I sold and ordered some posters and a new desk (this combo, Anfallare tabletop + Gerton chromed legs from Ikea). Unfortunately my complete room overhaul is taking much longer than expected due to logistics and sector problems. :frowning:

1 Like

The desk looks very straightforward with a slight industrial flair with the legs.

My packages are in relation to a new gig I’m still developing, and refreshing an old gig of mine. It’s going to be…interesting I think.

2 Likes

:open_mouth: Is it a costume, props or both?

1 Like

Yeah!
Suddenly In our region the cases are increasing rapidly…
I guess what we can do is use this time to gain better skills for the future:D

1 Like

Costumes and accessories. Stuff that doesn’t fit with what I normally wear at all.

2 Likes

I am fine and you…?

1 Like

Not well at all :frowning:
I tested positive for covid-19 some time ago (recovered now so that’s not an issue) but I was highly inactive on Fiverr due to that. I had an order cancelled because the buyer refused to understand my situation and now my gigs aren’t getting much impressions and stuff either. Orders have completely stopped. Would really appreciate it if you check out my profile and place an order if you can. I’ll not let you down, I promise.
Thanks!

1 Like

Join here: How are YOU doing?