Hey Fiverr Top Posters.. Here's A Little Question For You

scorpiondark

Hello Guys,

I started to become member here a week ago. But I feel it’s hard to be active here everytime, As I get about 4 - 5 Orders per day. Some orders might take few hours. If I feel it’s hard with 4 - 5 Orders, Then how should it feels to a Top Rated Sellers. I think most of the Top Posters are Top Rated Sellers. So How you guys become active here? How you manage it? How many hours do you spend here?

Could You Answer Me Top Posters...?

Regards,
Shyam - WordPress SEO guy,
http://www.fiverr.com/scorpiondark

Yeah it’s all about time management. I’m not that good at it either, often get sucked into a task and before I know it, hours have passed.

You might wanna try the forum search option (top right corner). You could specifically look for topics in your area of expertise, give them your input and then get the **** out of here, back to your work B-)

I am always doing 2-3 things at once. Fiverr accounts for only a small percentage of my business but it is a great place to “hangout” and share business ideas. As a marketing person, I have always been very engaged with people, hence why I am on the forum a lot.

I have been on Fiverr just over a year and like Moo I will pause gigs when I have too large a workload. I once paused for 3 months during my companies busy season. Very good project management skills are important. I use Basecamp to manage bigger jobs but on Fiverr, I just stay on top of orders and never get behind.

I am a workaholic, often working from 7am to 2-3am. Business is just what I do. :-B

I am always doing 2-3 things at once. Fiverr accounts for only a small percentage of my business but it is a great place to “hangout” and share business ideas. As a marketing person, I have always been very engaged with people, hence why I am on the forum a lot.

I have been on Fiverr just over a year and like Moo I will pause gigs when I have too large a workload. I once paused for 3 months during my companies busy season. Very good project management skills are important. I use Basecamp to manage bigger jobs but on Fiverr, I just stay on top of orders and never get behind.

I am a workaholic, often working from 7am to 2-3am. Business is just what I do. :-B

Archived