Fiverr Community Forum

Hey Fiverrs! I am a new. Do you have any newbie tips?

Hi,

I am an engineer with some experience in product design and prototyping. Hopefully, my skills can be useful to the community.

I have put a gig up, but have no idea what works and does not work so I am asking for some tips, maybe mentoring or collaborations. Everything will be valuable at this point. Am I asking too much?

Thank you for your time. Hope you are having a great day!

Miguel Neto

9 Likes

Hello and welcome,

Part of being a freelancer is doing your own research and finding out what works on your own. You have spent 3 minutes reading the forum. I suggest you spend more time researching as you can learn a lot here. In fact, there are hundreds of helpful topics in the “Tips for Sellers” section.

Also, you should not bet on anyone offering mentorship or collaborations. That is not what being a freelancer is about. You need to create your own success.

3 Likes

welcome to the marketplace…you haven’t asked too much, it’s totally fine. I am sure someone from your field help you out and give you the best suggestions.

2 Likes

Welcome to fiverr forum!
Take time to read through the forum for a lot of tips and information. Good luck :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback.

I will dive deeper in to the Forum.

2 Likes

Thank you! I will.

Great profile! Nice job.

2 Likes

Thanks! Hoping to find them with this post :heart:

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr forum @mneto_design

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey, thank! Nice tips.

1 Like

Welcome to fiverr Marketplace… All the best.