Hey Fiverrs! I am a new. Do you have any newbie tips?

mneto_design

Hi,

I am an engineer with some experience in product design and prototyping. Hopefully, my skills can be useful to the community.

I have put a gig up, but have no idea what works and does not work so I am asking for some tips, maybe mentoring or collaborations. Everything will be valuable at this point. Am I asking too much?

Thank you for your time. Hope you are having a great day!

Miguel Neto

Hello and welcome,

Part of being a freelancer is doing your own research and finding out what works on your own. You have spent 3 minutes reading the forum. I suggest you spend more time researching as you can learn a lot here. In fact, there are hundreds of helpful topics in the “Tips for Sellers” section.

Also, you should not bet on anyone offering mentorship or collaborations. That is not what being a freelancer is about. You need to create your own success.

Hello and welcome,

Part of being a freelancer is doing your own research and finding out what works on your own. You have spent 3 minutes reading the forum. I suggest you spend more time researching as you can learn a lot here. In fact, there are hundreds of helpful topics in the “Tips for Sellers” section.

Also, you should not bet on anyone offering mentorship or collaborations. That is not what being a freelancer is about. You need to create your own success.

Thanks for the feedback.

I will dive deeper in to the Forum.

Welcome to Fiverr forum @mneto_design

Hi all,
I joined Fiverr 3 days ago and got my first order within in 24hrs and login Fiverr forum last night. Here read hundreds of articles about “How to get first order, not getting orders, and so on” that’s why I’m willing to share my secret strategy to get order fast and convince buyers when they contact you.
Read these tips carefully and apply them all to show professionalism.

Read BR Carefully:
Check the client’s require

Hi,

I am an engineer with some experience in product design and prototyping. Hopefully, my skills can be useful to the community.

I have put a gig up, but have no idea what works and does not work so I am asking for some tips, maybe mentoring or collaborations. Everything will be valuable at this point. Am I asking too much?

Thank you for your time. Hope you are having a great day!

Miguel Neto

I am asking for some tips,

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Welcome to Fiverr forum @mneto_design

Hi all,

I joined Fiverr 3 days ago and got my first order within in 24hrs and login Fiverr forum last night. Here read hundreds of articles about “How to get first order, not getting orders, and so on” that’s why I’m willing to share my secret strategy to get order fast and convince buyers when they contact you.

Read these tips carefully and apply them all to show professionalism.

Read BR Carefully:

Check the client’s require

Hey, thank! Nice tips.

Archived