Hey guys help me rate my gig

jennycowan30

You want $15 for rewritten crap like this?

I’ve rewritten contents from more than a few niches and for several clients. Accordingly, I’ve 99% delight expense and 75% return fee from my customers

Good luck girl, you’ll have better success with the aschii scam.

I really feel people who are just starting out on Fiverr should not come to the forum…their confidence will get seriously dented by such criticism. None of us are smart when we start out. Had I participated on this forum when I first discovered making money on the internet, and first joined Fiverr, I would probably be relentlessly mocked by Emma (who I really like) and others, which would have demoralized me and make me quit.

a) we’re to pay $15 to rate the gig
b) spam
c) rhino’s hide required in this biz
d) stop being so damn equitable!
e) this person is selling services they can’t do
f) why should we play nice about that
g) it cheapens people who actually do good work

I offer a superior rewrite service at $5 for 300 words. This illiterate moron wants $15 and can’t string together a semi-decent description? Get the rhino hide on darlin’, we’re going to town.

I really feel people who are just starting out on Fiverr should not come to the forum…their confidence will get seriously dented by such criticism. None of us are smart when we start out. Had I participated on this forum when I first discovered making money on the internet, and first joined Fiverr, I would probably be relentlessly mocked by Emma (who I really like) and others, which would have demoralized me and make me quit.

“Sometimes I wonder if newbies on Fiverr should come on the Fiverr forum. It seems that criticism from established sellers–including those I like–will just discourage them. After all, none of us really know what we’re really doing when we start out at anything, especially when it comes to “making money online”. The fear of getting teased, or even bullied might just stop me before I even began”

1-minute rewrite right there. Hey, OP, challenge you to do the same. Betcha fail. Prove me wrong.

Just to make it fun, you can’t use any elements I have. This should be easy work for you with your high satisfaction.

So sellers should learn the hard way, but not Fiverr? I’m referring to the pathetic thread here. This is why we need a union, guys. BTW google freelancers union. Hilarious. Even has its own job board. Useless.

Archived