Hey guys I am new here need some helo

• 1 month later...

Don’t discourage him . Getting first order isn’t easy for all. If depends on number of factors. You can get on very next day or may have to wait months ! . All we need is patience.

I didn’t discourage him, I want to know that he do all these thing or not.

You should try to find buyer request in these timings;

4 to 5 AM 11 to 12 AM during 1 PM

7 to 8 PM 11 to 12 PM

check buyer request in these hour again and again.

I don’t think time is an essential part as described here. If it was helpful, your time zone might be different from other readers here.

I don’t think time is an essential part as described here. If it was helpful, your time zone might be different from other readers here.

Hmm it is but when I try in these timings I found buyer request so I suggest him to try in these timing it may helpful.

Someone told me to share my gig to the forum. What made the message hidden or flagged I don’t understand. Any way I will learn to use forum. @zaiba202 gave me this idea. I think sharing link in comments is the reason of diding this reply.

Yes, it is. When you share your gigs links it is a promotion of your gigs.

Someone told me to share my gig to the forum. What made the message hidden or flagged I don’t understand. Any way I will learn to use forum. @zaiba202 gave me this idea. I think sharing link in comments is the reason of diding this reply.

Share your gigs links with a new your own post.

Archived