Fiverr Community Forum

Hey guys i am new here

Hey guys i am new here and i am not getting any orders… My gig isnt even getting noticed any tips ?
https://www.fiverr.com/share/b0v4WY --> here is the link to my gig… pls give feedback and advice.

10 Likes

New Sellers .... Success Doesn't Come To Those Who Wait! is an excellent topic made from @lloydsolutions

4 Likes

Hi pumkin thank you for your reply,. My problem is that my gig has like 0 impression so it probably means even if i waits there wont be a noticeable actions. so i want to know what i could do to get my gig heard… I have dont everything in that following post i read that before creating my gig… thanks a lot anyways.

1 Like

Is this the first day of the gig ?

Yes,… How long should we wait to get a job around here ?

3 Likes

It varies for everyone , also impressions and clicks are I believe are told on a day to day basis.

1 Like

Some sellers wait months or more to get their first order!

The above is from the link @pumpkinkennedy gave you!

Maybe read it again.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Welcome to the community :slight_smile::slight_smile:

welcome to fiverr world .

2 Likes

welcome to fiverr forum

1 Like

welcome to the fiverr community best wishes

welcome to the fiverr community @nishad832

2 Likes

@nishad832
Welcome to fiverr community & wish you all the best :heart:

Welcome to fiverr community & wish you all the best

1 Like

Welcome to the Fiverr Forum :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Aww you’re all so nice… so much thank you for the warm welcome… i updated my status, send people fiverr gig links and posted on social medias still no orders still waiting… hmm I hope it all turns out well. its a very nice community here thanks yall

1 Like

welcome bro, best of luck

You should to be online more than 18 hourse + time in a day… The more you will stay at online, the more your gig will level up…

1 Like

Stay Online and do what… ? Elaborate…

Stop listening to bad advice :slight_smile: another topic by a good fiverr seller