Hey guys i am new here

nishad832

New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Hi pumkin thank you for your reply,. My problem is that my gig has like 0 impression so it probably means even if i waits there wont be a noticeable actions. so i want to know what i could do to get my gig heard… I have dont everything in that following post i read that before creating my gig… thanks a lot anyways.

Hi pumkin thank you for your reply,. My problem is that my gig has like 0 impression so it probably means even if i waits there wont be a noticeable actions. so i want to know what i could do to get my gig heard… I have dont everything in that following post i read that before creating my gig… thanks a lot anyways.

Is this the first day of the gig ?

Welcome to the Fiverr Forum 😊

Aww you’re all so nice… so much thank you for the warm welcome… i updated my status, send people fiverr gig links and posted on social medias still no orders still waiting… hmm I hope it all turns out well. its a very nice community here thanks yall

You should to be online more than 18 hourse + time in a day… The more you will stay at online, the more your gig will level up…

Archived