Fiverr Community Forum

Hey guys I am new seller Please support

Hey guys. I am new seller. Please support :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

6 Likes

no problem bro , carry on

2 Likes

thanks bro, good luck

1 Like

Welcome to fiverr community. Hope you will get your order soon. And share your gig on social media.

2 Likes

thanks a lot, i hope

1 Like

read this topic… Tips for New sellers to get more orders

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing my topic for helping others…

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr Forum!!!

1 Like

Welcome on board. wish You Good Luck

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr Family :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you very very much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello friends, how are you all , i hope you all good, i am a new on fiverr and never get orders some one tell me… If you have a free time than check my gigs and tell if any mistakes in gigs…???

1 Like

We are here to support :blush:

1 Like

Hello Buddy,
Welcome to this platform.
Please follow below steps to get a good result on this platform.

1.Use a profile picture to put a face to your name.
2.Include an accurate and informative description of your professional background.
3.Make sure to add your accurate education and skills to showcase your expertise and qualification.
4.Fill out the Professional Website section while setting up your profile for extra credibility with Fiverr’s moderation teams.
5.Clean communication is key
6.To maintain a professional marketplace, the service you’re providing should align with our Terms of Service.
7.All communication regarding your business should be kept on Fiverr. When communicating on Fiverr, you are enjoying the benefits of our platform’s ease of use, security, and having someone to turn to in case a problem arises.
8.Be professional when communicating with your customers. Be polite and use courteous language. Send them informative updates and messages of value to maintain a collaborative relationship.
9.Spamming is not allowed on Fiverr. Please respect our members’ privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything not directly related to their Gigs or orders. If you receive a spam message or a message violating our TOS, use the spam or report icon accordingly.
10.The best way to get a good review is to be professional, responsive, and courteous. Asking customers for positive ratings goes against our terms.
11.And most importantly, don’t discriminate based on gender, religion, ethnicity or nationality. Diversity is an integral part of Fiverr!

Thank you.

3 Likes

thanks for choosing the world best freelancing…stay with us…we are always with don’t worry :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

2 Likes