Hey guys! I have some questions here

funusual

Hello! I’m a bit new to Fiverr and I just uploaded my first Gig a day ago, which I ask you to please take a look at if you have time https://www.fiverr.com/share/2QBdW8. So I have been wondering how much time does it take to update the impressions and clicks?
Also, I wanted to apply to buyer requests to increase my chances on getting more orders, but every time I click “Buyer Requests” it says there are no requests found:/ Could you help me with that?

Hello Dayana. Welcome the Fiverr community.

There are two things that I noticed that you may want to change:

1] UNLIMITED REVISIONS - It can be a pain at times. Also it can attract scammers as well. I would suggest you to keep revisions to 3 or 5 max or as you like but definitely not unlimited.
2] Don’t post what other sellers are selling. Just concentrate on what you will be providing.

Since you are a new seller, buyer requests won’t be available every time. You can check for it like after every 1-2 hrs. It won’t stay there for long.

Rest looks good. Like others said - keep promoting your gig via social media. Hope you get orders soon. ALL THE VERY BEST!!!

Hello Dayana. Welcome the Fiverr community.

There are two things that I noticed that you may want to change:

1] UNLIMITED REVISIONS - It can be a pain at times. Also it can attract scammers as well. I would suggest you to keep revisions to 3 or 5 max or as you like but definitely not unlimited.

2] Don’t post what other sellers are selling. Just concentrate on what you will be providing.

Since you are a new seller, buyer requests won’t be available every time. You can check for it like after every 1-2 hrs. It won’t stay there for long.

Rest looks good. Like others said - keep promoting your gig via social media. Hope you get orders soon. ALL THE VERY BEST!!!

Thank you for taking the time to review my Gig! I’ll make sure to use your advice.

Good luck to you too!

Hello! I’m a bit new to Fiverr and I just uploaded my first Gig a day ago, which I ask you to please take a look at if you have time https://www.fiverr.com/share/2QBdW8. So I have been wondering how much time does it take to update the impressions and clicks?

Also, I wanted to apply to buyer requests to increase my chances on getting more orders, but every time I click “Buyer Requests” it says there are no requests found:/ Could you help me with that?

I’m a bit new to Fiverr

welcome to fiverr

uploaded my first Gig a day ago

best of luck

Archived