Hey Guys! I just started FIVERR

sanjohnjoseph

Hey everyone!!

As I am new here i just wanted to say hi and meet new friends. I am hopping to get your support, guidance and help in growing my gigs and sales.
I was really excited to start on this site. After filling out required stuff and creating my gigs I waited for quite a while, only to see that i dont have a single click. I spent an entire day promoting my gigs on Facebook and Twitter but still no clicks.
I am really devastated right now. Am I doing something wrong? I am unable to understand please help me out here…

Hey everyone!!

As I am new here i just wanted to say hi and meet new friends. I am hopping to get your support, guidance and help in growing my gigs and sales.

I was really excited to start on this site. After filling out required stuff and creating my gigs I waited for quite a while, only to see that i dont have a single click. I spent an entire day promoting my gigs on Facebook and Twitter but still no clicks.

I am really devastated right now. Am I doing something wrong? I am unable to understand please help me out here…

I spent an entire day promoting my gigs on Facebook and Twitter but still no clicks.

Have you done any market research? Do you know who your target customers are, what they need, how your services can fill their needs, and where they are located?

Am I doing something wrong?

You’re not connecting to the people who need your services, and you aren’t convincing them to hire you, instead of your many other competitors. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. If you want to be successful here, you’re going to have to treat your gigs like a business. And that means taking a holistic approach to success. Just posting your gigs on social media sites, where only your friends and family see those links is not going to help you. You need to find the people who NEED your services, and convince them to hire you.

Time and time again in the forums we see inexperienced sellers offering advice like “post your gigs to social media”. But what does this mean? Answer, for most sellers it means posting to their personal Facebook and Twitter accounts that their friends and family will see. Is this going to result in sales? No, of course it’s not!

Sellers need to understand that Fiverr is a self-contained ecosystem. Sellers come here to sell. Buyers come here to buy. As a seller if your sills are in demand, if you’ve pitched yourself correctly in terms of your profile and gig descriptions, and you’ve priced yourself fairly (fairly, not cheap), then you stand a chance of getting orders.

Focus on what you can control - ensuring your description and gigs are the absolute best they can be. And forget this nonsense about promoting gigs on Facebook and Twitter.

Hey everyone!!

help in growing my gigs and sales.

Don’t just wait!

Check this out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Active online maximum time,promote your gig on social media …Best of luck 😊

Active online maximum time

No, this does NOT guarantee more sales. Whomever told you this… is wrong.

promote your gig on social media

It looks like you didn’t read the posts in this topic. Please read what has already been written here, and you’ll see why social media posting usually doesn’t work for most new sellers.

Active online maximum time

No, this does NOT guarantee more sales. Whomever told you this… is wrong.

promote your gig on social media

It looks like you didn’t read the posts in this topic. Please read what has already been written here, and you’ll see why social media posting usually doesn’t work for most new sellers.

I am a new seller.I thought that a good result is obtained by being active online for a long time,

Maybe my thinking is wrong… 😔

I am a new seller.I thought that a good result is obtained by being active online for a long time,

Maybe my thinking is wrong… 😔

I thought that a good result is obtained by being active online for a long time

No. “Good results” come from treating your gig like a business, connecting to the people who need your services, presenting your skills in the best way possible, appealing to the needs of your target customers, and delivering high-quality work that earns positive reviews.

There are no easy ways to gain money or become successful here on Fiverr.

I thought that a good result is obtained by being active online for a long time

No. “Good results” come from treating your gig like a business, connecting to the people who need your services, presenting your skills in the best way possible, appealing to the needs of your target customers, and delivering high-quality work that earns positive reviews.

There are no easy ways to gain money or become successful here on Fiverr.

You are right…

Thanks for important tips for me…

Archived