Fiverr Community Forum

Hey Guys! I'm in trouble. Can you help me please?

This Time I’m Awaiting for buyers feedback after delivered order. But I know he came two times online and… but he didn’t any reply or feedback. I’m delivered a word docx file. I have a doubt : I want to know, can he take the delivered file without paying?

1 Like

I think no. After a certain time you will get auto feedback.

1 Like

The customer has already paid for your service. Fiverr holds your money and if the buyer doesn’t open a dispute you’ll get it from Fiverr with or without feedback.

2 Likes

He cant cancel order on his own, you have a say in order cancellation. But he can leave a negative rating and it will affect your future customers therefore I will advice you to make good relation with your customer.
In case he is being unreasonable and leave you negative feedback even after you deliver quality work then I will suggest you to Fiverr contact customer care they will deal with this.

2 Likes

Thank you guys! Thank you very much to you all. Your replies could cool down me. thanks a lot!:slightly_smiling_face:

(because I will work hard for that order.:sweat: In the case we have only rest of our satisfaction and some payment only.)