Hey guys will i get banned for this?

im not sure guys but i thoguht id ask will this gig get me banned?
https://www.fiverr.com/gamenatic/teach-you-how-to-get-more-orders-on-fiverr

I’d be interested to know how you can give tips and tricks about the Fiverr algorithm, as Fiverr themselves don’t seem to be able to explain it. :wink::wink:

No.
You could stop opening up new threads to talk about your gig though…

Greetings.

I just consulted the manual and here’s the scoop:

p.112

…While services claiming to increase your sales are ill advised properties, they will not necessarily get you banned…unless, ya know… you perform the service in the buff. With pictorial evidence plastered to your offering, wearing only a zip lock baggie and exposing the words “thug life” on your midriff. This behavior will result in terminating your existing presence on fiverr.

Cause, come on man… you ain’t ride or die.

I always thought the section seemed out of the ordinary…but here we are…

No one here can really answer this with certainty. Ask Customer Support. Aside from getting banned, buyers may not be happy if they realize you might not be able to provide what you promise.

No.

I am thinking that a couple of my new gigs (not ready yet) might get banned but this is only because they are a bit rude. A TRS here helps people in a similar way. Just remember that fellow Fiverrians can be the cruelest reviewers, especially for this kind of gig.

General Conversation on Fiverrians, etc

16 posts were split to a new topic: General Conversation on Fiverrians, etc

then stop coming on the thread!

is this true haha whered you get this info?

its not exaclty the fiverr algorithm i just teach them how fiverr ranks the search so you gotta do what said to get higher ranked! i can provide this book free to a few people but they will have to improve it somehow and give feedback!

Your right. British bashing can get ugly quite quickly. I am wondering, though, just how @gamematic has come to know so much about the Fiverr search so quickly. In this case, @gamenatic, what do you know that thousands of other Fiverr users don’t?

im not saying im better than yall but beginners who dont know anything will probably find something useful!also im pretty sure even if your a top seller youll find something that will help believe me these tips are gold!

If you promise to explain the Fiverr ranking algorithm, then that’s what you have to deliver, otherwise your buyers won’t be getting what you promised them in the gig description.

@capri2794 cartoonify dot de - it’s a lot of fun! :slightly_smiling_face:

Point taken.
My serious answer is that I agree with offlinehelpers. You might want to tweak the gig description if you don’t want complaints about “I didn’t get exactly what I paid for!” Good luck, dude :wink:

20 characters of Thank you. :smiley:

You’re very welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

May be :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Or May be Not :grinning::grinning::grinning:

I know the secret, how much are people willing to pay for it? Lol

Looks like $5 is the going rate! :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t think so. In the past I had a gig for Fiverr gig titles, Fiverr gig ideas, etc. I gave it up because I didn’t get enough orders.

I have hired artists that make gig images. I love those gigs because Fiverr insists on gig images, and not all of us can design.

Your gig seems to be about advice, probably a pdf you saved up with all your advice. I think you should have packages. Basic for the PDF, standard for personal advice, and premium to write a gig description or something else.