Hey, Hi Guys. I am new fiverr User

kamgroup_pro

Can any one please Help Me how to Have Buyer In my fiverr account as I am a logo designer. Since 3 days I have no buyer. Please help me guys if anyone know the solution.

Can any one please Help Me how to Have Buyer In my fiverr account as I am a logo designer.

So are you saying you signed up to the Fiverr platform and it has been 3 days and you still do not have a buyer? :thinking:

Do you realize there are 98,826 other new gigs for logo design on Fiverr? It may be good for you to ask yourself how to make your one gig stand out from the other 98,825 gigs offering logo design. 😉

You can do this by looking at the 14,943 gigs made by level 2 sellers and the 351 gigs made by TRS sellers. How do their gigs look compared to yours? What makes you want to choose their gigs over your own?

I never got my first order for 45 days, some sellers never get orders. Fiverr is not a place where you can make a gig and sit back and wait.

I spent the 45 days that I did not have orders improving my gig by looking around at other gigs and by hanging out on the Forum to learn as much as possible about how Fiverr works. There is much to learn about how to interact with buyers, how to deal with bad buyers, and how to succeed.

So, ask yourself now how you are going to make your gigs stand out from all of the others.

Can any one please Help Me how to Have Buyer In my fiverr account as I am a logo designer.

So are you saying you signed up to the Fiverr platform and it has been 3 days and you still do not have a buyer? :thinking:

Do you realize there are 98,826 other new gigs for logo design on Fiverr? It may be good for you to ask yourself how to make your one gig stand out from the other 98,825 gigs offering logo design. 😉

You can do this by looking at the 14,943 gigs made by level 2 sellers and the 351 gigs made by TRS sellers. How do their gigs look compared to yours? What makes you want to choose their gigs over your own?

I never got my first order for 45 days, some sellers never get orders. Fiverr is not a place where you can make a gig and sit back and wait.

I spent the 45 days that I did not have orders improving my gig by looking around at other gigs and by hanging out on the Forum to learn as much as possible about how Fiverr works. There is much to learn about how to interact with buyers, how to deal with bad buyers, and how to succeed.

So, ask yourself now how you are going to make your gigs stand out from all of the others.

Thank YO so Much, You r right that is why i created my gig among 3,000 gigs. Thank u so much for your help. 🙂

Take patient. Share on your social media.

Why are you sharing this advice? Did it work for you? Obviously not that well since you have barely gained any orders in your time on the platform.

Please do not just mindlessly parrot what other sellers say without knowing if it actually works. Watch the video in this thread:

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

This thread is also worth a look:

I keep seeing the same advice… ‘post on social media, stay online 24/7, send 10 buyer requests, offer unlimited revisions. etc etc…’ I do not believe this is good advice. But I have a question for those following it - do you check the credentials of the person giving advice? Do you look at their fiver profile? I’ve seen plenty of sellers with 0 sales, or some with average ratings, giving lots of advice and tips here. If they knew what they were doing maybe their sales or ratings would be highe…

Why are you sharing this advice? Did it work for you? Obviously not that well since you have barely gained any orders in your time on the platform.

Please do not just mindlessly parrot what other sellers say without knowing if it actually works. Watch the video in this thread:

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

This thread is also worth a look:

I keep seeing the same advice… ‘post on social media, stay online 24/7, send 10 buyer requests, offer unlimited revisions. etc etc…’ I do not believe this is good advice. But I have a question for those following it - do you check the credentials of the person giving advice? Do you look at their fiver profile? I’ve seen plenty of sellers with 0 sales, or some with average ratings, giving lots of advice and tips here. If they knew what they were doing maybe their sales or ratings would be highe…

Okay, So what is your opinion about this condition?

Can any one please Help Me how to Have Buyer In my fiverr account as I am a logo designer. Since 3 days I have no buyer. Please help me guys if anyone know the solution.

Since 3 days I have no buyer.

It takes time and effort to build a Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! to start building your business.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Archived