Fiverr Community Forum

Hey,I am new here on fiverr

Hi, I am a new seller on Fiverr and i make top websites so can you guys pls help me out in promoting me plz -Build a neat and modern design by Aryanscode | Fiverr

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum

However unfortunately we wouldn’t be able to help you promote your gigs

We are the same sellers here as you are and each of us cares for our own business and I doubt someone will start promoting your business instead of theirs for free.

You also posted in the wrong category: you can post links to your gigs and promote your services only in “my fiverr gig” category

You can also use a search function to see what people are discussing on the forum and advices that were shared. I see you have only 6 min read time here.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I think you can share your gig on social media platform. And always be active and be patient yourself And I hope you will be successful.

1 Like

You may want to remove your social media link …

GG

2 Likes

You are welcome, best of luck

Can you guys pls buy it?

You will not find anyone here to buy your gig. Most of us are sellers like you. If you want to get orders then read this.

And watch this:

Welcome to the forum,best of luck

1 Like

promote your gig on web2.0 and forum posting site.

Hello @aryanrao765. Welcome to fiverr. If you are promoting, you need to read carefully and continue this advise…New Sellers .... The True Way to Success!

1 Like

I see you have not yet removed your Instagram details from you gig description.

Sharing off Fiver contact details is an account risking Violation of the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Welcome to the community. Begging will not get you more orders