Hey, I am new seller in Fiverr

borna_yesmin

How do you define ‘revisions’?

(DES) points 1, 3, and 4, and your while I like what you state in your profile, stating ‘trust me’ often makes people not trust.

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

(DES) points 1, 3, and 4, and your while I like what you state in your profile, stating ‘trust me’ often makes people not trust.

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

I defile “unlimited revisions”.

I define “unlimited revisions”.

I define “unlimited revisions”.

I’ll rephrase: what counts as a revision, and what counts as too much work asked to be redone to be a revision?

I’ll use you ‘website design’ gig as an example: Lets say you just turned in an order and the buyer says it needs to be done completely over from scratch. There’s no salvaging anything from the order you’ve just delivered, you have to start again, brand new.

Does this count as a revision?

I’ll rephrase: what counts as a revision, and what counts as too much work asked to be redone to be a revision?

I’ll use you ‘website design’ gig as an example: Lets say you just turned in an order and the buyer says it needs to be done completely over from scratch. There’s no salvaging anything from the order you’ve just delivered, you have to start again, brand new.

Does this count as a revision?

no, I think, revision means, fix some small issues of a full websites.

no, I think, revision means, fix some small issues of a full websites.

revision means, fix some small issues of a full websites

This, then, is what you need to place in your gig. It’d be easiest to place in a FAQ.

Many people have reported the option of revisions being abused for things that go beyond small issues, but they’ll still have to do them, or cancel the order and forfeit the work they’ve already done, because it was not made clear in the gig what constituted as a ‘revision’.

Archived