Hey I have a question

gabrielavila96

Question

I recently delivered a work about video subtitling, he wanted the .srt files so I did it, he is pending to mark the order as completed, I wanted to ask, is there any way to add this to my portfolio for other buyers to see my work?
For example, when you complete let’s say a logo design, you can get a review attached to the image of your work on your gig. Is it possible to do something similar in this case?

6 answers to this question

EDIT: Sorry, I misunderstood your question :crazy_face:

I think you can only attach images in the portfolio. If you want, you could take a snapshot of the video subtitling work or anything else you want and attach it to the portfolio image while delivering the order.

EDIT 2: I just realized that while delivering the order, you can attach audio/video as a portfolio sample too (and not just images). Well, I learned something new today 😃

I think you can only attach images in the portfolio. If you want, you could take a snapshot of the video subtitling work or anything else you want and attach it to the portfolio image while delivering the order.

EDIT 2: I just realized that while delivering the order, you can attach audio/video as a portfolio sample too (and not just images). Well, I learned something new today 😃

Thanks a lot for this, and can I ask the buyer if he can accept it? or is against the ToS?

While it may not really be against the ToS (as far as I know) to ask your buyer to approve a portfolio image, it would definitely annoy them because, if they didn’t accept the portfolio image, it means that they have already made a conscious decision of not approving it.

Even then, if you were to ask them to approve it, it is probably not gonna change their mind and is also going to get them frustrated/annoyed. They could also report the seller for spam or something…

I was checking other peoples gigs that there’s a review attached to the video, so I guess it is possible.

Even then, if you were to ask them to approve it, it is probably not gonna change their mind and is also going to get them frustrated/annoyed. They could also report the seller as spam or something…

I will attach the video for the portfolio if he declines it I wont insist, thanks a lot for all the info!

I was checking other peoples gigs that there’s a review attached to the video, so I guess it is possible.

Even then, if you were to ask them to approve it, it is probably not gonna change their mind and is also going to get them frustrated/annoyed. They could also report the seller as spam or something…

I will attach the video for the portfolio if he declines it I wont insist, thanks a lot for all the info!

Oh yeah, it is possible. My bad. Like it says in the image that I had attached earlier, PNG/JPG/AUDIO/VIDEO files can be uploaded as a portfolio sample.

image.png.842c5e440e1e930fc0c4f5a0a90fd1f4.png

Archived