Hey, I have an active order of 40$, but it shows $0, when go to order page, it shows $40, but on home screen it's not, Can anyone help Please

hasnainmaavia04

I think you have just delivered the order and it has completed but 14 days are not passed.

It’s happening to me too.

Read other threads. I came to know from there that what is that pending clearance thing. 😉

Thanks for your interest to help me, but it’s not completed neither delivered, it’s an active order, i sent a custom order of $40 to buyer and he accepted it. But on my dashboard it show $0. How can it be possible?

So that order is showing in your dashboard? If so it should show the value of that order there, including in the active orders $ total.

You could try refreshing the dashboard page with ctrl F5. If it still says $0 and you have a $40 order in the queue it might be a bug and you could report it to CS.

So that order is showing in your dashboard? If so it should show the value of that order there, including in the active orders $ total.

You could try refreshing the dashboard page with ctrl F5. If it still says $0 and you have a $40 order in the queue it might be a bug and you could report it to CS.

Thanks uk1000, i refreshed it many time but it’s still it’s show $0, also in mobile app. If leave it as it is and deliver it, will this $40 will add in my account?

Thanks uk1000, i refreshed it many time but it’s still it’s show $0, also in mobile app. If leave it as it is and deliver it, will this $40 will add in my account?

I assume you’ll get paid the $40 (minus fees) when you deliver it but I don’t know for sure. You’re best reporting it to CS through the helpdesk and attaching a screenshot of it. Though it might take them too long to respond.

Archived