Fiverr Community Forum

Hey, I have an active order of 40$, but it shows $0, when go to order page, it shows $40, but on home screen it's not, Can anyone help Please

Hey, I have an active order of 40$, but it shows $0, when go to order page, it shows $40, but on home screen it’s not, Can anyone help Please.

1 Like

I think you have just delivered the order and it has completed but 14 days are not passed.

It’s happening to me too.

Read other threads. I came to know from there that what is that pending clearance thing. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for your interest to help me, but it’s not completed neither delivered, it’s an active order, i sent a custom order of $40 to buyer and he accepted it. But on my dashboard it show $0. How can it be possible?

So that order is showing in your dashboard? If so it should show the value of that order there, including in the active orders $ total.

You could try refreshing the dashboard page with ctrl F5. If it still says $0 and you have a $40 order in the queue it might be a bug and you could report it to CS.

Thanks uk1000, i refreshed it many time but it’s still it’s show $0, also in mobile app. If leave it as it is and deliver it, will this $40 will add in my account?

I assume you’ll get paid the $40 (minus fees) when you deliver it but I don’t know for sure. You’re best reporting it to CS through the helpdesk and attaching a screenshot of it. Though it might take them too long to respond.

Thanks, I’m reporting it.

1 Like