Fiverr Community Forum

Hey! i just completed my first order

hey everybody! i hope you all are doing great, i completed my first order yesterday, the link is down below please show some love and go check it out, it feels so great i mean if youv’e completed your first order you know how it feels right and for those who havent i hope you get tons of orders soon
https://www.fiverr.com/waniamemon/do-excel-data-entry-and-data-collection

19 Likes

@waniamemon
congratulations to you

2 Likes

Congratulations Wania. I would like to mention a few things. First, you need to create more gigs. Secondly, please correct the spellings and grammatical mistakes. You should also create more than one package for your gigs and offer more competitive prices. Anyway, it is a good start.

1 Like

Congrats! The first order always feels so good :heart:

2 Likes

Congragulations :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations to you @waniamemon

1 Like

Thankyou :slight_smile: i really appreciate all the tips you’ve given but do you mind if i ask what spelling and grammatical mistakes are there?

thanks you so much :slight_smile:

thank you so much :smile:

1 Like

Congratulations…more wins

3 Likes

The main issues are with grammar. You have inserted commas in the wrong places, capitalization issues, wrong tenses in some places, etc. You do have an essay writing Gig so it does matter.
QUICK Solution: Use Grammarly Extension in Chrome browser. This will fix the majority of issues.

1 Like

Great and wish you best of luck.

1 Like

Congrats to you…!

1 Like

Congratulations best of luck

2 Likes

Congratulations! And wishing you good luck for the future!

1 Like

Congratulations @waniamemon
Keep moving :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congragulations :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

thankyou so much i really had no idea about that

1 Like

thankyou so much everyone means alot :slight_smile:

Congratulation to you! pray for us.

1 Like