Hey, I’m need of tips

puzbie

Hi !

Unfortunately, I don’t have a lot of tips for you.

Your cover pictures are really great. I love that you use your work to show what you can get for which price with good examples.

About your gig descriptions, I don’t think you should put the steps to order in the description. It is a bit weird. People usually know how this work. If they don’t they will find the answer or ask directly to you what to do. If I were you, I would remove this part. You should describe specifically for each gig what you offer, what format, delivery time, etc. Look at the descriptions of other gigs like yours.

Also, I just wanted to say I really love what you do. Everything looks great ! If I every need services like yours, I will probably order from you.

I hope that my comments will help you !

Hi !

Unfortunately, I don’t have a lot of tips for you.

Your cover pictures are really great. I love that you use your work to show what you can get for which price with good examples.

About your gig descriptions, I don’t think you should put the steps to order in the description. It is a bit weird. People usually know how this work. If they don’t they will find the answer or ask directly to you what to do. If I were you, I would remove this part. You should describe specifically for each gig what you offer, what format, delivery time, etc. Look at the descriptions of other gigs like yours.

Also, I just wanted to say I really love what you do. Everything looks great ! If I every need services like yours, I will probably order from you.

I hope that my comments will help you !

Thank you for being so sweet, I will definitely look at other gigs to use their wise skills to help with my descriptions, thank you for the help

Archived