Hey I'm Joe a new bie on Fiverr. I'm a content writer and also write copy, Looking forward to have a first buyer

Hi Welcome! I just noticed two mistakes in your writing. ‘new bie’ , it’s one word ‘newbie’

Looking forward to have a first buyer. This should be: Looking forward to having a first buyer. or Looking forward to getting my first buyer.

Content writers must not make mistakes. I recommend you get “Grammarly” installed on your computer. This app will correct any grammar and spelling mistakes.

Hi Welcome! I just noticed two mistakes in your writing. ‘new bie’ , it’s one word ‘newbie’

Looking forward to have a first buyer. This should be: Looking forward to having a first buyer. or Looking forward to getting my first buyer.

Content writers must not make mistakes. I recommend you get “Grammarly” installed on your computer. This app will correct any grammar and spelling mistakes.

Oh! Thanks teachernita. The corrections are noted.

Welcome to best online service selling marketplace.
In my experience on fiverr if you want to get first order you must follow those steps

1. Try to active maximum time on fiverr
  2. Always response buyer request
  3. Make professional looking gig
  4. And make your professional looking portfolio

Explain? What are you trying to say?

Hey I’m Joe a new bie on Fiverr.

Comma missing in two places, and “newbie” is one word. That would be three errors just in one sentence.

Hey, I’m Joe, a newbie on Fiverr.

I’m a content writer and also write copy, Looking forward to have a first buyer.

I can’t really count the number of errors here, but:

I’m a content writer, and I also write copies; I’m looking forward to having my first buyer.

I’d actually guess more like nine or ten errors?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You are really so helpful ❤️

Archived