Fiverr Community Forum

Hey I'm Joe a new bie on Fiverr. I'm a content writer and also write copy, Looking forward to have a first buyer

Hey I’m Joe a new bie on Fiverr. I’m a content writer and also write copy, Looking forward to have a first buyer.

16 Likes

welcome here.
wish you good luck.

1 Like

Welcome to the fiverr community. And good luck with getting your first order. Please take a look at the following. I believe it will help you a lot.

4 Likes

Welcome.Waitig for your first knock:)

2 Likes

Hi,

Welcome back.

Best wish for your new journey :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Welcome! I just noticed two mistakes in your writing. ‘new bie’ , it’s one word ‘newbie’

Looking forward to have a first buyer. This should be: Looking forward to having a first buyer. or Looking forward to getting my first buyer.

Content writers must not make mistakes. I recommend you get “Grammarly” installed on your computer. This app will correct any grammar and spelling mistakes.

6 Likes

Welcome to the Forum!

Welcome to fiverr forum!
Take time to read through the forum for a lot of tips and information. Good luck :+1:

1 Like

Oh! Thanks teachernita. The corrections are noted.

Welcome to fiverr forum…best wish for you :heart_eyes:

Welcome joe :heart:
I wish you an excellent career in fiverr.

Welcome to best online service selling marketplace.
In my experience on fiverr if you want to get first order you must follow those steps

1. Try to active maximum time on fiverr
  2. Always response buyer request
  3. Make professional looking gig
  4. And make your professional looking portfolio

welcome to the fiverr community…Best wishes…

Welcome @swiftyhands, @mahmudul950 to the Fiverr community and wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Imagine being a content writer with three errors in the same content.

Explain? What are you trying to say?

Hey I’m Joe a new bie on Fiverr.

Comma missing in two places, and “newbie” is one word. That would be three errors just in one sentence.

Hey, I’m Joe, a newbie on Fiverr.

I’m a content writer and also write copy, Looking forward to have a first buyer.

I can’t really count the number of errors here, but:

I’m a content writer, and I also write copies; I’m looking forward to having my first buyer.

I’d actually guess more like nine or ten errors?