Hey I'm someone new here! Hope you're all well :)

My Process: Covering a range of many different Photoshop tasks, I can create composites of any kind and do other projects such as album covers for any musicians who request so. Creating an illustration or a photo manipulation, retouching, resizing or restoration. I can do everything for you. I have been doing this for 5 years now and I know what catches the eye. I take pride in my work.

More information:
Based in Glasgow, I take photos of a range of musicians/bands around Scotland. I have been working in this creative field for the past 5 years. I’ve worked with various artists over the past years who I post on my portfolio on Instagram (@wdmusicshots) and talk about them. My work covers band tours, gig photography, video work, Photoshop manipulation and many more things.

My Process: Covering a range of many different Photoshop tasks, I can create composites of any kind and do other projects such as album covers for any musicians who request so. Creating an illustration or a photo manipulation, retouching, resizing or restoration. I can do everything for you. I have been doing this for 5 years now and I know what catches the eye. I take pride in my work.

More information:

Based in Glasgow, I take photos of a range of musicians/bands around Scotland. I have been working in this creative field for the past 5 years. I’ve worked with various artists over the past years who I post on my portfolio on Instagram (@wdmusicshots) and talk about them. My work covers band tours, gig photography, video work, Photoshop manipulation and many more things.

welcome on fiverr forum

Archived