Hey :) I'm Talar From Australia New to fiverr

talarh

Hello Talarh 🙂 Welcome to Fiverr

To start at a good note I would suggest you to make multiple gigs which explain your skills. Use unique heading, description and also make own attractive images for the gig.

Promote your gigs oustide Fiverr and also use your daily 10 buyer request and you surely will have a good start.

Hello Talarh 🙂 Welcome to Fiverr

To start at a good note I would suggest you to make multiple gigs which explain your skills. Use unique heading, description and also make own attractive images for the gig.

Promote your gigs oustide Fiverr and also use your daily 10 buyer request and you surely will have a good start.

Thank you so much . That was a really good suggestion from you .

Thank you so much . That was a really good suggestion from you .

Hello talarh,

Welcome to Fiverr.

I had a look at your profile and I was shocked 😜

A starting price of $100 for 2 logos as a new seller? To get a sense of the price sellers charge on Fiverr, I’d suggest that you have a look at the pricing of the other competitors in your field. As a new seller, in order to get orders, I think you might have to initially start at a lower price than average and then work your way up to your “goal price” (that you wanna charge) by gaining good ratings and reviews. This way, more customers will feel inclined to place an order with you.

You could be a highly talented logo designer with great potential to become a TRS seller in the near future… But that doesn’t really matter unless you can really prove your mettle to prospective clients by accruing excellent ratings and reviews on Fiverr.

The fact that you are in a highly competitive field of logo-design makes it all the more imperative that you tightly regulate your gig prices, in order to woo prospective clients, because they have at least hundreds of other equally, if not more talented sellers to choose from.

Wishing you the best!

P.S: I might be wrong and for all I know, the average selling price of gigs in your field might be $100, I am not sure… But just do some pricing research and see how much the average gig price is among other new-sellers in your field 😉

Hello talarh,

Welcome to Fiverr.

I had a look at your profile and I was shocked 😜

A starting price of $100 for 2 logos as a new seller? To get a sense of the price sellers charge on Fiverr, I’d suggest that you have a look at the pricing of the other competitors in your field. As a new seller, in order to get orders, I think you might have to initially start at a lower price than average and then work your way up to your “goal price” (that you wanna charge) by gaining good ratings and reviews. This way, more customers will feel inclined to place an order with you.

You could be a highly talented logo designer with great potential to become a TRS seller in the near future… But that doesn’t really matter unless you can really prove your mettle to prospective clients by accruing excellent ratings and reviews on Fiverr.

The fact that you are in a highly competitive field of logo-design makes it all the more imperative that you tightly regulate your gig prices, in order to woo prospective clients, because they have at least hundreds of other equally, if not more talented sellers to choose from.

Wishing you the best!

P.S: I might be wrong and for all I know, the average selling price of gigs in your field might be $100, I am not sure… But just do some pricing research and see how much the average gig price is among other new-sellers in your field 😉 i appreciate it

Make kool Gigs relevant to you work, share frequently on social media, select unique title which you think is relevant for your work and which includes the words according to the Gig, then select tags relevant to your Gig. Make 7 Gigs and do same for each Gig. Do daily buyer request and write bidding as answering the requirements posted by the buyer and I hope you will start getting the orders soon. Best of luck!

Make kool Gigs relevant to you work, share frequently on social media, select unique title which you think is relevant for your work and which includes the words according to the Gig, then select tags relevant to your Gig. Make 7 Gigs and do same for each Gig. Do daily buyer request and write bidding as answering the requirements posted by the buyer and I hope you will start getting the orders soon. Best of luck!

Good idea .Thank you :))

Archived