Hey, My name is Senem! I'm new here :D

senemkl

Hi, My name is Senem.

I’m 22 years old, from Turkey. I’m at Marmara University in the Bioengineering department. My interests are, stem cells, tissue engineering, and scaffold design, also I really enjoy designing a process in software such as Superpro Design or Chemcad.

I’m a hard worker and with a huge passion for her job. Always looking for new opportunities and turn ideas to tangible values. We can talk whenever you want. It would really nice to meet you and have a conversation about science or new ideas.

Besides, I love reading books and I have no exceptions; I adopt a healthy lifestyle and as a hobby, I search nutrient values of food, new technologies about it. Then, I’m working out a fan.

So, that’s it for now. If you want to contact me for any reason. You just give a comment.

Welcome to fiverr forum. My name is Md Rejwanul Hoque. I am a software engineer. I am working as web deverloper. I am really enjoy my life.

I am a hard worker and always learning now a days.

Thank you so much #Senem

Nice to meet you Md Rejwanul Hoque 🙂. Once I was trying to learn Android studio and Java, in order to check my idea, it can be applied or not. But these days, I suddenly became very busy. So, I had to lay aside …

And, people always learn, it’s not to be only academic also by talking with a person can teach you lots of things in my opinion.

"You are a student, and paper homework needs to be done appropriately? "

The above is copied from your gig.

"Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers"

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as you are risking your account.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Welcome to fiverr forum. My name is Md Rejwanul Hoque. I am a software engineer. I am working as web deverloper. I am really enjoy my life.

I am a hard worker and always learning now a days.

Thank you so much #Senem

Welcome to fiverr forum. My name is

Welcome to fiverr forum. My name is Mamun islam. please help me how to promote my fiverr gig

"You are a student, and paper homework needs to be done appropriately? "

The above is copied from your gig.

"Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers"

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as you are risking your account.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Ohh… Thank you for warning … I’ll be more carefull about it.

Archived