Hey, new guy here

gigas869

I’m Dylan and recently joined Fiverr. I’ve been looking for a website where I can use my translation and writing skills, and after days of searching the Internet I finally found this place. It looks like a really nice community here! Glad to meet you all 🙂

sup new guy dylan! It can take some months to get your business up and running, but there’s plenty of opportunity here. The most important (IMO) is over-delivering on your earliest orders, because those reviews are more important than the money you’ll earn in the short term. Be sure to keep your eye on the forums, there’s lots to learn here, and even some entertainment 😛

sup new guy dylan! It can take some months to get your business up and running, but there’s plenty of opportunity here. The most important (IMO) is over-delivering on your earliest orders, because those reviews are more important than the money you’ll earn in the short term. Be sure to keep your eye on the forums, there’s lots to learn here, and even some entertainment 😛

Sounds good - thanks for the tips, I really appreciate it! Looks like a big pond here so I guess we gotta make it work out somehow right… haha yes I’ll definitely make sure to keep eye on the forums 😉

Sounds good - thanks for the tips, I really appreciate it! Looks like a big pond here so I guess we gotta make it work out somehow right… haha yes I’ll definitely make sure to keep eye on the forums 😉

The pond seems larger than it is. There are many low quality, low effort gigs out there. Secure yourself a few jobs via buyer request (check them frequently, they’re uploaded on an irregular schedule) and deliver your best work early on to really stand out. Your positive reviews will speak for themselves when potential clients are browsing through Fiverr and looking for a seller. 🙂

Yes, there are lots of tips and tricks involved in succeeding with Fiverr.

The quickest thing I can say to get your start is to make more gigs, and some of them should be advertising to specific niches. What type of documents are you used to translating… if there are a few different categories of translation services you offer(or what type of translations do you enjoy doing most), then you can make a gig for each.

Ok, that’s all for now 😃

The pond seems larger than it is. There are many low quality, low effort gigs out there. Secure yourself a few jobs via buyer request (check them frequently, they’re uploaded on an irregular schedule) and deliver your best work early on to really stand out. Your positive reviews will speak for themselves when potential clients are browsing through Fiverr and looking for a seller. 🙂

Got it. That’s totally true about the irregular buyer requests, mine come and go quickly. I’ve been looking around and I’ll admit, it is a bit intimidating when you see all these professional-looking gigs and people who are making bank off this site. But hey - it’s worth a shot anyways! Thanks for the advice 🙂

Yes, there are lots of tips and tricks involved in succeeding with Fiverr.

The quickest thing I can say to get your start is to make more gigs, and some of them should be advertising to specific niches. What type of documents are you used to translating… if there are a few different categories of translation services you offer(or what type of translations do you enjoy doing most), then you can make a gig for each.

Ok, that’s all for now 😃

I’ll make sure to get on it then. My first gig so far is just a basic translation service for up to five languages but I’ll make some edits and other gigs to really apply to the niches like you said. Thanks again!

Thanks! Best wishes to you 🙂

Welcome to our pond!

image.jpg.c608ef13666e7b086d43680fc92ee232.jpg

I hate to be a stick in the mud, but it is against the Forum rules to mention countries in posts. 😉 Please edit the country name out of your post.

Thanks! Best wishes to you over in ********** 🙂

Guidelines / Do’s and Dont’s - Updated 2018Of as much importance as the rules above, these are some additional items to keep in mind as they are suggested best practices and though they may not all be strictly against the rules, posts may be removed/edited and users may have their accounts affected if they push the boundaries too far. First - when the new forum was launched on 12/19/2016 it came with a default set of FAQs/Guidelines. These will be merged later, but for now they should also be…

Welcome to our pond!

I hate to be a stick in the mud, but it is against the Forum rules to mention countries in posts. 😉 Please edit the country name out of your post.

Thanks! Best wishes to you over in ********** 🙂

Guidelines / Do’s and Dont’s - Updated 2018Of as much importance as the rules above, these are some additional items to keep in mind as they are suggested best practices and though they may not all be strictly against the rules, posts may be removed/edited and users may have their accounts affected if they push the boundaries too far. First - when the new forum was launched on 12/19/2016 it came with a default set of FAQs/Guidelines. These will be merged later, but for now they should also be…

Thank you! 🙂 Sorry, I’ll remove it.

Ok fixed it finally. Better be safe than sorry, thanks for looking out for me there :rofl:

Don’t worry, @gigas869. You didn’t really break any rules, though I think it’s fine that you edited and it’s nice of Vickie to try to watch out for you! The actual rule applies to saying things that are negative, offensive or otherwise cause problems. Here is the important part:

"Posts that have content or links that put individual regions or sellers from specific regions in a negative light may be pulled for review, edited or removed. Be careful if making any post that may make users uncomfortable due the mention of specific cities/states/provinces/countries/continents/regions or ethnic groups. "

I don’t think you did that by just mentioning location, but it’s good to be aware of the rules! 🙂

Hey! Im topromin here just stopping by to say hi and would love to give a quick shoutout to anyone whose passionate about health, lifestyle, beauty, fitness! We out here!

I wish you the best in your endeavor of making the world more beautiful 😉

Don’t worry, @gigas869. You didn’t really break any rules, though I think it’s fine that you edited and it’s nice of Vickie to try to watch out for you! The actual rule applies to saying things that are negative, offensive or otherwise cause problems. Here is the important part:

"Posts that have content or links that put individual regions or sellers from specific regions in a negative light may be pulled for review, edited or removed. Be careful if making any post that may make users uncomfortable due the mention of specific cities/states/provinces/countries/continents/regions or ethnic groups. "

I don’t think you did that by just mentioning location, but it’s good to be aware of the rules! 🙂

Ah I see. I’ll remember that for next time. Thanks for the clarification 😉

❤️ Welcome to Fiverr, please don’t give up, because to be honest, the first month is going to be hard for you to get orders.

Please stick to the marketplace, this will bring you much opportunities here.

❤️ Welcome to Fiverr, please don’t give up, because to be honest, the first month is going to be hard for you to get orders.

Please stick to the marketplace, this will bring you much opportunities here.

Yep, I definitely look forward to sticking around here for a while. Hopefully I’ll get the ball rolling soon. Thanks for reaching out!

Archived