Hey people! 17yrs. old newbie here

I am from India and am currently completing my high school. I have absolutely no experience in freelancing but have always appreciated it as a job.
I have always been good at writing, grammar, spellings and all that stuff and all my friends depend on me for reviewing their assignments. I also have a keen interest in researching on any particular topics which can include randomly anything like Romans, Antimatter or World War II(excessive indulgence in Call Of Duty has led me here). As can be interpreted I am a total gamer.
I also love reading novels, books on history, and anything which is interesting enough.
Hoping to know more people and earn some cash while at it.

If you want to be a freelancer, then you have to learn some skills. you can go to fiverr.com and can check fiverr has many categories and sub categories. there are many peoples providing many services. look at their service and decide what you can. also, search on youtube for fiverr tutorials.

Thanks for the advice sir. Will sure start seeing to it.

I know my profile looks a little incomplete but i will do something about it.

I would be grateful if you have any advice on editing my gigs.

Thanks for the advice sir. Will sure start seeing to it.

I know my profile looks a little incomplete but i will do something about it.

image.png.c07443c7dcac5ee0d28bfb68671b1d19.png

I, too, am a proofreader. I taught English for over 30 years and then retired, and now I work on Fiverr as a freelancer.

In my opinion, what you offer is too little for the price you are asking. :thinking:

I, too, am a proofreader. I taught English for over 30 years and then retired, and now I work on Fiverr as a freelancer.

In my opinion, what you offer is too little for the price you are asking. :thinking:

Thanks!!

Any pointers on what I can do, like i already offered spellings, grammar, layout, feedback, comments and 1 revision.

Should I reduce the number of packages, because $5 was the least.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived